Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2006 9:01:15 PM EDT
Would someone please explain to me how to post a picture that i've taken with a digital camera and is already loaded into my computer, like whats an URL and whatsuch.....

OH, and try and make it clear enough so a 2 year old idiot can understand...THANKS!

I hope this worked

SWEEET! and.....THANKS!

OK.. got the hang of it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:03:02 PM EDT
[#1]
host it on a photo server like photobucket.  then copy/paste the img tags to the message window.

edited for 1am spelling
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#2]
www.photobucket.com, a free server that will host your pictures for you.   It will post these pics online at a URL address www.photobucket.com/whatever...  you post this address with the  tags here in the text of the ARFCOM post.  The tags essentially tell the computer that it is a picture, and the pic that it needs to show is at the URL specified.  

BTW, you type quite well for a 2yr old!  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:43:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't understand why people use services like Photobucket that limit bandwdth and delete images when you're already paying for web hosting.  Read the details here.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:45:08 PM EDT
[#4]
you going back to the future with that truck?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:50:23 PM EDT
[#5]

I'm retarted...

Sorry to hear that your a tart again, but hey, cool pics!  I particularly like the first one with the airborne ejected case still smoking.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:42:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
you going back to the future with that truck?

Those are capacitors, but not flux capacitors
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:44:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I'm retarted...

Sorry to hear that your a tart again, but hey, cool pics!  I particularly like the first one with the airborne ejected case still smoking.

I know, I've been tarting for awhile now......I just cant stop.......TARTing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top