Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/5/2009 6:58:31 AM EDT
I've used arfcom as an escape from real life.  Sure, some of the stuff is really interesting and funny, but it doesn't add anything palpable to my life.  I think I've wasted my time and yours arfcom, and for that I am sorry.  I valued our time together; the many jokes, the crazy stories, and the countless times that you've informed me to report my guns on next year's taxes.  This was a difficult decision.  I asked myself one question: would the type of girl I hope to attract find surfing arfcom, or any internet forum for that matter, an attractive quality.  Sadly, the answer is clearly a no.  So, I am putting down the computer.  No more arfcom, no more mafia wars, and I already threw out all my video games.  It is time for my own self imposed digital divide.  I will only use the computer for what it is, an information tool. No longer will it be a source of recreation and escapism.  Please, no emoticons....it will only make it more difficult for both of us.  You were my first serious forum membership, and I will always value that, but it is time to go our separate ways.  Fuck it, I'm foing.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:59:07 AM EDT
[#1]
...and you are????
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:59:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I always wondered if your username was pronounced "Dawg M" or "Da Wiggum"

I guess I'll never know.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:00:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't worry, you'll be back...

After you're married!

TC
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:00:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Once again, you have over-estimated our interest in your life.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:00:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I've used arfcom as an escape from real life. Sure, some of the stuff is really interesting and funny, but it doesn't add anything palpable to my life. I think I've wasted my time and yours arfcom, and for that I am sorry. I valued our time together; the many jokes, the crazy stories, and the countless times that you've informed me to report my guns on next year's taxes. This was a difficult decision. I asked myself one question: would the type of girl I hope to attract find surfing arfcom, or any internet forum for that matter, an attractive quality. Sadly, the answer is clearly a no. So, I am putting down the computer. No more arfcom, no more mafia wars, and I already threw out all my video games. It is time for my own self imposed digital divide. I will only use the computer for what it is, an information tool. No longer will it be a source of recreation and escapism. Please, no emoticons....it will only make it more difficult for both of us. You were my first serious forum membership, and I will always value that, but it is time to go our separate ways. Fuck it, I'm foing.

How sad.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:01:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:01:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Well....bye!

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:01:34 AM EDT
[#8]
No!  Please don't go.  I'll be so lonely.  I'll always remember you!
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:01:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Before you leave tell us how old you are.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:01:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:02:07 AM EDT
[#11]
You'll see the error of your ways and come crawling back.

Untill then, I say "Good day to you sir and adieu."
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:02:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:02:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Go screw a cactus.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:02:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I've used arfcom as an escape from real life.  Sure, some of the stuff is really interesting and funny, but it doesn't add anything palpable to my life. I think I've wasted my time and yours arfcom, and for that I am sorry.  I valued our time together; the many jokes, the crazy stories, and the countless times that you've informed me to report my guns on next year's taxes.  This was a difficult decision.  I asked myself one question: would the type of girl I hope to attract find surfing arfcom, or any internet forum for that matter, an attractive quality.  Sadly, the answer is clearly a no.  So, I am putting down the computer.  No more arfcom, no more mafia wars, and I already threw out all my video games.  It is time for my own self imposed digital divide.  I will only use the computer for what it is, an information tool. No longer will it be a source of recreation and escapism.  Please, no emoticons....it will only make it more difficult for both of us.  You were my first serious forum membership, and I will always value that, but it is time to go our separate ways.  Fuck it, I'm foing.

Well you certainly just wasted mine.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:02:27 AM EDT
[#15]
His girlfriend made him give up arfcom.

I believe the term is "P - WHIPPED".
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:03:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Hey, I'm third generation don't give a fuck!

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:03:33 AM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:04:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Don't worry, you'll be back...

After you're married!

TC

So true.  
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:05:03 AM EDT
[#19]
who cares?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:05:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Nothing lasts forever.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:06:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Who the fuck is this guy???

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:07:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Well, bye!

Okay, who's got the beer?  
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:08:14 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've used arfcom as an escape from real life.  Sure, some of the stuff is really interesting and funny, but it doesn't add anything palpable to my life. I think I've wasted my time and yours arfcom, and for that I am sorry.  I valued our time together; the many jokes, the crazy stories, and the countless times that you've informed me to report my guns on next year's taxes.  This was a difficult decision.  I asked myself one question: would the type of girl I hope to attract find surfing arfcom, or any internet forum for that matter, an attractive quality.  Sadly, the answer is clearly a no.  So, I am putting down the computer.  No more arfcom, no more mafia wars, and I already threw out all my video games.  It is time for my own self imposed digital divide.  I will only use the computer for what it is, an information tool. No longer will it be a source of recreation and escapism.  Please, no emoticons....it will only make it more difficult for both of us.  You were my first serious forum membership, and I will always value that, but it is time to go our separate ways.  Fuck it, I'm foing.

Well you certainly just wasted mine.

and now mine... you SOB!

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:08:25 AM EDT
[#24]
3500 posts in 9 months then calling it quits.

That doesn't bode well for whatever nice man you marry...
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:08:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I've used arfcom as an escape from real life.  Sure, some of the stuff is really interesting and funny, but it doesn't add anything palpable to my life.  I think I've wasted my time and yours arfcom, and for that I am sorry.  I valued our time together; the many jokes, the crazy stories, and the countless times that you've informed me to report my guns on next year's taxes.  This was a difficult decision.  I asked myself one question: would the type of girl I hope to attract find surfing arfcom, or any internet forum for that matter, an attractive quality.  Sadly, the answer is clearly a no.  So, I am putting down the computer.  No more arfcom, no more mafia wars, and I already threw out all my video games.  It is time for my own self imposed digital divide.  I will only use the computer for what it is, an information tool. No longer will it be a source of recreation and escapism.  Please, no emoticons....it will only make it more difficult for both of us.  You were my first serious forum membership, and I will always value that, but it is time to go our separate ways.  Fuck it, I'm foing.

You'll be back.

Quoted:
Who the fuck is this guy???

This.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:10:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

As opposed to many of you with no girlfriend and no chance of a GF.. I believe the term is chronic masturbator.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:10:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Dibs on guns and ammo when you get married and SO doesnt want them in the house
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:10:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Super Cool Story, Bro.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:11:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Quitter
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:11:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:11:49 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

My Mom said I can't be here anymore.  I'm foing.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:12:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:12:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Talk to you tomorrow then when she dumps you...

pussy!  
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:12:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Bye!
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:13:31 AM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:13:43 AM EDT
[#36]
I can't believe he's gone already........

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:14:32 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:16:41 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I can't believe he's gone already........

Who??
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:17:09 AM EDT
[#39]
I think I've wasted my time

What are you talking about? Over 3500 posts since February? Nah, you're just a prolific writer.

See ya.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:17:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

As opposed to many of you with no girlfriend and no chance of a GF.. I believe the term is chronic masturbator.

My wife would be very upset if I had a girlfriend.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:17:32 AM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:17:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Hmmm your post really makes a guy ponder his lifes decisions . Thanks dawg you will be missed
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:18:14 AM EDT
[#43]
serous question;

with out the internetz...wut do you fap to?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:19:15 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

3500 posts in 9 months then calling it quits.

That doesn't bode well for whatever nice man you marry...

Gotta pace yourself.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:20:57 AM EDT
[#45]
He's already registered his new screenname.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:21:25 AM EDT
[#46]
You'll be missed, OP.

I'll never forget the time you replied to that one post from that guy with the gun avatar with the now classic " +1 ".

Fucking epic.  

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:21:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Making time for more WoW?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:22:20 AM EDT
[#48]
I was going to reply with something witty, but much like your interest in AR15.com, my interest in your thread has waned.  Fuck it, get foing.  Don't the the internet door hit you in the ass on the way out. Oh, and;

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:24:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

3507 posts in 10 months???  

EDIT: Thats like 13.23 posts per day!!!  

AAAAAAAND in on ONE!!  
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:25:07 AM EDT
[#50]
If you are giving up all these internets for a girl you haven't even met yet you should reconsider this...

Or, Fo, Just Fo away, we will always love you but you should fo and never come back.

Jim
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top