Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/29/2001 10:06:46 PM EDT
I'm new to this shooting thing and need your help picking out a good gun. My biggest problem is that I've got really big tits that seem to always get in the way of mounting a gun to my shoulder. Even if I do get the gun up there, I can't get my head over far enough to see the sights to shoot. My boy friend has tried standing behind me and reaching under my arm and pushing my boob off to the side, but he tires real easily and we get stange looks from the other shooters at the range. Does anyone know where I can get a AR stock that is offset about 10 inches so I can see the dam sights and get rid of this wimpy bf?
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:09:41 PM EDT
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:10:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:12:09 PM EDT
Bad boy[stick]er...girl!
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:12:18 PM EDT
As a humanitarian and avid shooter I would consider hepling you manipulate your breasts in such a way that you could see your sights and improve your shooting. I really enjoy helping new shooters. BTW, does your penis get in the way also?
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:13:18 PM EDT
[soapbox]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:13:29 PM EDT
Just like clockwork...
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:13:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/29/2001 10:13:31 PM EDT by njogi]
LOL! I think I undestand your pain, LOL! We will just have to design a wire wrap around tit folder to free your "peachee" problem. [;]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:14:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Getsome: As a humanitarian and avid shooter I would consider hepling you manipulate your breasts in such a way that you could see your sights and improve your shooting. I really enjoy helping new shooters. BTW, does your penis get in the way also?
View Quote
You just about covered everything I was gonna say.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:14:16 PM EDT
Location TJ? Are you from Tijuana? Too bad about the boobie problem. Do they jiggle under recoil too?
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:14:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Kali_Kitten: I'm new to this shooting thing and need your help picking out a good gun. My biggest problem is that I've got really big tits that seem to always get in the way of mounting a gun to my shoulder. Even if I do get the gun up there, I can't get my head over far enough to see the sights to shoot. My boy friend has tried standing behind me and reaching under my arm and pushing my boob off to the side, but he tires real easily and we get stange looks from the other shooters at the range. Does anyone know where I can get a AR stock that is offset about 10 inches so I can see the dam sights and get rid of this wimpy bf?
View Quote
I knew it wouldnt be long before this started happening.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:15:22 PM EDT
Where's TJ? MX?
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:19:41 PM EDT
please post a LARGE pic to better evaluate the problem [bounce]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:21:37 PM EDT
Hi
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:23:45 PM EDT
If you get a buttstock pad, maybe you can put the stock in between your enormous boobies instead of on your shoulder. If you get hit with hot brass, maybe your bf can kiss it to make it better. What the hell, I was bored.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:27:01 PM EDT
Damnit! Just do what the Amazons did and hack the obstructing tit off.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 10:56:35 PM EDT
[:K][:K][:K] [:K][:K][:K] [:K][:K][:K]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 11:07:55 PM EDT
Once you master the AR and move on to larger calibers with heavy recoil, be sure to have a camcorder along. A "Tacoma Narrows Bridge" type situation may result, and we we wouldn't want to miss it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 11:21:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: Damnit! Just do what the Amazons did and hack the obstructing tit off.
View Quote
Since you were the only one to welcome me to this site,I WAS going to post a picture for you. However, after the above remark, you can just kiss my brass burns!
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 11:26:22 PM EDT
LOL After this thread runs it's course, please fess-up as to who you are.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 11:27:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Kali_Kitten:
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: Damnit! Just do what the Amazons did and hack the obstructing tit off.
View Quote
Since you were the only one to welcome me to this site,I WAS going to post a picture for you. However, after the above remark, you can just kiss my brass burns!
View Quote
Imbro didn't mean it. He's just a simple guy who lacks a sufficient amount of poontang. That said, please post your pic![:P]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 11:28:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Crookshanks: LOL After this thread runs it's course, please fess-up as to who you are.
View Quote
Ditto.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 11:30:47 PM EDT
I just came back from a party and I'm drunk as shit. This is exactly what I need right now. That was about the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum. Thank you for that great laugh. And please, who ever wrote that fess up, you deserve the credit! That was fuckin funny as all hell!
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 11:36:55 PM EDT
Lordtrader is this you? [:\] Pretty darn funny! No Slack!
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 12:22:40 AM EDT
Mammarita? Hey, look. I TOLD you the implants would be too big. Now you're blabbing it all over the internet. The "help" you were getting from that pimply-faced geek (you call him your BF?) who pulls targets on field 3 is just another example of why it never would have worked out for us. Let's go over this once again - YOU DON'T USE THE AR FOR TRAP AND SKEET!!!! Man, am I glad I put your crap on the porch last month. Hey, guys, I'm sorry about this. One drunken night south of the border, and I'm still paying. No, I will NOT give you her URL.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 12:38:23 AM EDT
Leave her alone guys, she is for real, just ignore these idiots, welcome to AR15.com. I have a problem similar to yours, you see my winkie is so big that I sometimes trip over it. Tell us more about your oversized boobs..Please..[:D]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 12:42:24 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Confederate: Leave her alone guys, she is for real, just ignore these idiots, welcome to AR15.com. I have a problem similar to yours, you see my winkie is so big that I sometimes trip over it. Tell us more about your oversized boobs..Please..[:D]
View Quote
I realize that you're in AL while I'm in OR, but I'm pretty sure that's my winkie you're tripping over.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 12:43:13 AM EDT
I blame myself for this trend.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 1:57:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Confederate: Leave her alone guys, she is for real, just ignore these idiots, welcome to AR15.com. I have a problem similar to yours, you see my winkie is so big that I sometimes trip over it. Tell us more about your oversized boobs..Please..[:D]
View Quote
Shiit, you had me going there for awhile. Post your pics already. [:P][:P] [:P][:P]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 2:36:14 AM EDT
Ya know I have to second her... It really is a problem females deal with! Although, I dont bye the BF part! I think it is one of you BS'n.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 2:36:48 AM EDT
It's 0530 in the morning......I'm sitting here at the station, reading this thread LMAO! I'm so glad no one is around to see me laughing so much. They would believe that I was in need of a monthy Thorazine Injection
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 2:43:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2001 2:43:49 AM EDT by Ulysse_Nardin_1846]
Originally Posted By pakrat: It's 0530 in the morning......I'm sitting here at the station, reading this thread LMAO! I'm so glad no one is around to see me laughing so much. They would believe that I was in need of a monthy Thorazine Injection
View Quote
You think this is funny, get a load of Frank The Spanks Secret Weapon thread. [url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=56381[/url]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 2:58:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2001 2:58:17 AM EDT by alexanderredhook]
Damn I love this site. You guys friggin' crack me up.[beer] Alex [size=6][:D][/size=6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 3:02:36 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 3:15:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2001 3:15:49 AM EDT by pakrat]
"You think this is funny, get a load of Frank The Spanks Secret Weapon thread." That one too made me roll.... I couldn't tell, it sure made me think of the beginning stages of an epileptic seizure. KaliKitten, you must post a pic of yourself!
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:24:06 AM EDT
Please forgive the "Animals". At times, this place is worse than a Ship full of sailors that's been out to sea for toooo long. sheesh[;)]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:28:09 AM EDT
TJ = Tits jiggle?
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:34:40 AM EDT
to better understand your dilema, please add a pic so we can see first hand. [bounce]
Originally Posted By Kali_Kitten: I'm new to this shooting thing and need your help picking out a good gun. My biggest problem is that I've got really big tits that seem to always get in the way of mounting a gun to my shoulder. Even if I do get the gun up there, I can't get my head over far enough to see the sights to shoot. My boy friend has tried standing behind me and reaching under my arm and pushing my boob off to the side, but he tires real easily and we get stange looks from the other shooters at the range. Does anyone know where I can get a AR stock that is offset about 10 inches so I can see the dam sights and get rid of this wimpy bf?
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:00:11 AM EDT
[size=5][red]PROBLEM...[/red][/size=5]
Originally Posted By Kali_Kitten: I've got really big tits that seem to always get in the way of mounting a gun to my shoulder.
View Quote
[size=5][red]SOLUTION...[/red][/size=5] [img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/035/cz/AA/fA/cS89739.jpg[/img] Hope this helps [;)] Kiwi
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:22:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 7:04:03 AM EDT
There seems to be quite a lot of bravado in this group, I hope you guys aren't like the dog that's chasing cars and then doesn't know what to do with it after he catches it! If any of you guys have a camera with a wide angle lens, I'll let you take some pictures and post them for the rest.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 7:16:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 7:53:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2001 7:59:31 AM EDT by Kali_Kitten]
Originally Posted By prk: Mammarita? You know dammed well it's me and now that you've exposed yourself to all, I'm going to publicly set the record straight! Hey, look. I TOLD you the implants would be too big. Bullshit!! YOU were the one that was always telling me my 38dd's were too small for YOU, and YOU were the one that was pumping saline solution into my friggin implants with a bicycle pump to get the "look" YOU wanted. I think YOU'RE the one that needs a IMPLANT... Now you're blabbing it all over the internet. Whaaaa, whaaaa, whaaa [-!-!-] The "help" you were getting from that pimply-faced geek (you call him your BF?) who pulls targets on field 3 is just another example of why it never would have worked out for us. FYI, he may have zits but he also has size 12 feet [sex] Let's go over this once again - YOU DON'T USE THE AR FOR TRAP AND SKEET!!!! You're just pissed because I beat you every time we do! Man, am I glad I put your crap on the porch last month. You haven't had a porch since it rotted off the trailer, killed your skanky ex wife and your three legged dog when it fell on them. Did you ever wonder why they spent so much time under there? [shock] Hey, guys, I'm sorry about this. One drunken night south of the border, and I'm still paying. Why don't you finish the story or should I tell them about your little tryst with the transsexual dwarf and the 2 nubian goats complete with crotchless panties and cfmn boots! By the way, the cops picked him up 2 days later wandering around naked while attempting to floss his fat butt with a .50 cal bore snake dipped in bag balm [shock] No, I will NOT give you her URL Of course not, he's afraid I'll give you the rest of the story..........
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 8:06:29 AM EDT
O.K. Kitten, I have enlisted the help of a [b]CONSIDERABLE[/b] number of engineers from [b]LARGE[/b], well known corporations. We have spent a [b]SIZEABLE[/b] amount of time trying to determine how[b]"LARGE SCALE"[/b] this [b]HEFTY[/b] task before us is. In order for these [b]MASSIVE[/b] minds that I have assembled to comlete the [b]WHOPPING[/b] task before them, you need to provide them with a [b]GREATER[/b] understanding of your problem. These guys are [b]BURSTING[/b] at the seams to address this. However their eyes have become [b]PUFFY[/b] and their fingertips [b]SWOLLEN[/b] from countless hours punching the [b]OVERSIZED[/b] keys of the [b]GARGANTUAN[/b] super-computers which require a [b]MONSTROUS[/b] amount of input before completion of the task before them. You can give us an [b]ENORMOUS[/b] amount of assistance if you could just tell us, Picture #1... [img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/035/rp/gJ/H2/dl56424.jpg[/img] or, Picture #2... [img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/030/Oy/Rs/3b/hM44846.jpg[/img] I hope you now have a better understanding of our [b]IMMENSE[/b] frustration, and the knowledge that we are working very hard to conquer your [b]COLOSSAL[/b] dilemma [;)] Kiwi
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 8:10:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 8:29:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 8:32:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 8:40:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2001 8:44:54 AM EDT by Kali_Kitten]
Originally Posted By SgtKiwi: O.K. Kitten, I have enlisted the help of a [b]CONSIDERABLE[/b] number of engineers from [b]LARGE[/b], well known corporations. We have spent a [b]SIZEABLE[/b] amount of time trying to determine how[b]"LARGE SCALE"[/b] this [b]HEFTY[/b] task before us is. In order for these [b]MASSIVE[/b] minds that I have assembled to comlete the [b]WHOPPING[/b] task before them, you need to provide them with a [b]GREATER[/b] understanding of your problem. These guys are [b]BURSTING[/b] at the seams to address this. However their eyes have become [b]PUFFY[/b] and their fingertips [b]SWOLLEN[/b] from countless hours punching the [b]OVERSIZED[/b] keys of the [b]GARGANTUAN[/b] super-computers which require a [b]MONSTROUS[/b] amount of input before completion of the task before them. You can give us an [b]ENORMOUS[/b] amount of assistance if you could just tell us, Picture #1... [img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/035/rp/gJ/H2/dl56424.jpg[/img] or, Picture #2... [img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/030/Oy/Rs/3b/hM44846.jpg[/img] I hope you now have a better understanding of our [b]IMMENSE[/b] frustration, and the knowledge that we are working very hard to conquer your [b]COLOSSAL[/b] dilemma [;)] Kiwi
View Quote
More like #2, but not hangie down like those or else I'd just throw it over my shoulder and shoot. Oh, and another thing, I have blond hair, not brown, if that maks any difference. I can't belive all the support I'm getting from you guy's, thanks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 8:43:48 AM EDT
Gentlemen, gentlemen, PLEASE! You simply don't understand. It takes all of five minutes or less for most men to be all fired up and ready to shoot their...well, whatever's! Yet for those of us who were endowed with something larger than a big head, technical difficulties do occasionally arise. If you'd like to understand our pain simply strap a couple of round melons to your chest and fire away. Or not, as the case may be...Better yet, fill up a couple of balloons. You want to get a more realistic "feel" for it, right??
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 8:50:16 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Stealth:
View Quote
I realize that you're in AL while I'm in OR, but I'm pretty sure that's my winkie you're tripping over.
View Quote
I'm a lot closer to you than you think sweetie, kinda scary ain't it?
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 9:05:05 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Lumpy223: OMG!!!!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! PRK......Looks like she is up to the game pal. This is some of the funniest stuff I have seen here in quite a while!!! transsexual dwarf and the 2 nubian goats? ROFLMAO!!!!!!
View Quote
Hey Lumpy, like you've got room to talk, what's up with you and that bear? Maybe you and prk should hook up! Now that would be a pair to draw to...........
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top