Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2001 5:39:09 PM EDT
I just got the package today that I have been waiting on for 11 days. I ordered a few accessories for my Feather AT-9. Its a pre ban with a callapsible stock. The accessories were a weaver style scope mount with see through rings, forearm pistol grip, two 25rd mags, ventilated barrel shroud, mag loader, and a sling and swivel kit. I had everything put on in about 20 minutes. I also put a Burris speed dot scope on it. Everything fit like a glove and it looks awsome now. It also shoots like a dream. If your looking for a nice little sub gun I highly recomend one. Its as easy to strip and clean as my IMI Uzi. The only thing I need to do now is buy some Loc Tight to put on the scope mount screws before I shoot it. But I guess I can pick some up tomorrow at Wal-Mart. I love to accessorize all my guns. I don't think I have any guns that doesn't have any aftermarket accessories on it and I have close to 60 guns..LOL I'm sure all of you know how it is when your waiting for a package full of all those really cool gun accessories and when you finally get it your tickled to death. Well thats been the high light of my day. Hope yours was just as good.
Link Posted: 7/21/2001 5:49:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think anyones day can get much better than that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top