Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 5:36:49 PM EDT
Is there any equivalent phrase that a male could use which would give him a couple of days off a month, excuse to be a sob, go lie down in the toilet for extended breaks, be an emotional wreck, scream at the kids, kick the dog, throw temper tantrums, ect, ect. ? Would "my balls hurt" or " my penis is dripping" or "I have crotchrot" be as effective?

rk
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:38:15 PM EDT
[#1]
"I have the shits."

Nobody EVER questions the shits!
~Dg84
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:38:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:38:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Is there any equivalent phrase that a male could use which would give him a couple of days off a month, excuse to be a sob, go lie down in the toilet for extended breaks, be an emotional wreck, scream at the kids, kick the dog, throw temper tantrums, ect, ect. ? Would "my balls hurt" or " my penis is dripping" or "I have crotchrot" be as effective?

rk

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:38:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Eat about 100 hot wings,extra hot, some boiled eggs, 2 glasses of milk, and 4 beers.

This will give you "The DYNAMARIA" as my youngest son used to call it..........

You can cry like a little bitch and sit on the toilet then
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#5]
i think if "my penis is dripping", that would be a problem for more than a few days.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:39:14 PM EDT
[#6]
That rash around your bunghole may qualify.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:42:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow... at least I know I'm not the only one who clicked a thread titled "I'm having my period."
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:43:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:43:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
"I have the shits."

~Dg84

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:44:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:45:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:46:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't know. Usually when I'm looking run down, easily agitated, and in need of some days off and people ask me what's wrong, I just say, "my girlfriend is having her period", and everyone understands.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:46:50 PM EDT
[#13]

go lie down in the toilet

WTF?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#14]
take a pamprin, pick up the shattered remnants of your life and move on

weenie

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:49:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Save up a massive shit. Then get that and a glass of water ready. Wait until you see your boss head for the restroom, then follow him. As he walks towards the door, rush past him and go into a stall.

Drop that shit, which will hoplefully produse lots of gas and farting sounds, and at the same time pour the water into the the bowl to provide added sound effects.

Then when you're done, stop by his office and say you don't feel well and need to go home.

Then you can take the rest of that day, and all of the following day off without looking like you're playing hookie.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:51:21 PM EDT
[#16]
So what is the point here?   Is this just another "lets bash the wimmnz" thread???
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Nope. No women bashing at all. I just want equality. If they have an automatic accepted pass for behavior explosions and nastiness due to nature then we guys need to develop one too. But it needs to be monthly, last for a few days, have marketing support, acceptance by society, and feared by all. Would a monthly scheduled hemmorhoid flare up work?

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:42:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Wow... at least I know I'm not the only one who clicked a thread titled "I'm having my period."

+1
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:44:43 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Nope. No women bashing at all. I just want equality.

Post pics when the implants are in.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:46:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Save up a massive shit. Then get that and a glass of water ready. Wait until you see your boss head for the restroom, then follow him. As he walks towards the door, rush past him and go into a stall.

Drop that shit, which will hoplefully produse lots of gas and farting sounds, and at the same time pour the water into the the bowl to provide added sound effects.

glass of water ready

Replace this with a plastic mustard squirt bottle,you can control the squirts to a more realistic sound.Make sure to moan a little between squirts for added effect.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:54:39 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Nope. No women bashing at all. I just want equality. If they have an automatic accepted pass for behavior explosions and nastiness due to nature then we guys need to develop one too. But it needs to be monthly, last for a few days, have marketing support, acceptance by society, and feared by all. Would a monthly scheduled hemmorhoid flare up work?

I wish you equality in this area!

BTW, you are a man - you need no other excuse
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:55:17 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

glass of water ready

Replace this with a plastic mustard squirt bottle,you can control the squirts to a more realistic sound.Make sure to moan a little between squirts for added effect.

Loudly screaming "Oh God, make it stop" and banging on the stall walls would be even better.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:59:19 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

glass of water ready

Loudly screaming "Oh God, make it stop" and banging on the stall walls would be even better.  

Don't forget peanut butter spread on some tp, drop it by his foot and then ask him to kick it back to you.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We're men! We don't whine or have to balme something else for our actions.

That's what make us stronger and more productive workers.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#25]
My women at home are on their period so I'm having mine.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:01:16 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We're men! We don't whine or have to balme something else for our actions.

That's what make us stronger and more productive workers.

Really?  What is this thread about then?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

glass of water ready

good call ... that would be more easily concealed and transported ot the john with oyu too.

Also, the moaning would let him recognize  your voice so there's no doubt that it's you in that stall shitting your intestines out.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:17:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Someone change the title of this thread to "How to make the most effective synthetic shit", please.

Didnt we have a similar thread like this a few months ago about smokers taking smoke breaks?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:21:54 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I don't know. Usually when I'm looking run down, easily agitated, and in need of some days off and people ask me what's wrong, I just say, "my girlfriend is having her period", and everyone understands.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:23:59 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
"I have the shits."

~Dg84

lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top