Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2001 5:34:32 PM EDT
Telling the Canadian posters from the Kali posters.

Can't we change the "CA" for Kali to KA?

Or maybe all the Canadian post should be "AY"(GET IT????)[;D] Boy, I bust me up.

Even better, have a picture of Shania Twain attached to every post that comes to us from North of The Border. Just a thought. I'm so easily confused. [:D]

Link Posted: 4/18/2001 5:39:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Eh? Canada.
By McUZI

Eh? bEH?utiful for spEH?cious skys, for EH?mber wEH?ves of grEH?in,

for purpEH?le mountians, majastiEH?s, EH?bove the frutied plEH?n,

Eh, Canada, Eh Canada,

God shEH?d his grEH?ce on thEH?, and crown thy good, with brothEH?rhood from sEH? to shining sEH?

Now, let's play hockey!
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 5:42:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Labat`s blue eh?........[shotgun]
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 5:42:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Enough things have changed here in California.
Nobody gets to change our initials.
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Eh, Eh?

If you want to see a contrast between the US and Canada, head South from Detroit (Detriot)  into Windsor and you will notice immediately that you're DEFINITELY in a different country...
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 5:49:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Eh, Eh?

If you want to see a contrast between the US and Canada, head South from Detroit (Detriot)  into Windsor and you will notice immediately that you're DEFINITELY in a different country...
View Quote

LOL!

Been there, done that.
19 is the drinking age there.
Me and a buddy of mine from Indiana (IQ about 50, like everyone else from Indiana) used to hit Windsor all the time when we were like 19 or 20.

KILLER Poon-Tang!?!?!
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 5:57:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I think you call that there the Windsor Ballet, eh?
I grew up in Detroit, and we'd have 500 murders a year, and Windsor would have 2 - not even a good Tuesday night in December...
Mayor Coleman Young kicked the Guardian Angels out of town and they went to Windsor, and later died of boredom.
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 6:00:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think you call that there the Windsor Ballet, eh?
I grew up in Detroit, and we'd have 500 murders a year, and Windsor would have 2 - not even a good Tuesday night in December...
Mayor Coleman Young kicked the Guardian Angels out of town and they went to Windsor, and later died of boredom.
View Quote

Hell. We had a killer time.
We used to go to the Blue Room- (I think?)
TONS of drunk 16 year old girls.
Link Posted: 4/18/2001 6:06:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, that's one thing I noted is really well enforced in the Great White North, The DRINKING AGE(NOT!)

Take Off YOU HOSERS!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top