Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/27/2005 10:31:07 PM EDT
... think she'll accept?

... Oh why do I put myself through the pain?

... Poll coming (because I'm sure not )
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:31:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/27/2005 10:32:19 PM EDT by repub18]
arent you married/engaged?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:32:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By repub18:

... negative
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:33:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Winston_Wolf:

... negative

What happened?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:33:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/27/2005 10:33:46 PM EDT by twonami]
rent "Chasing Amy"
ETA:good luck
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:34:46 PM EDT
Depends......is it a date type date....or just as freinds?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:34:46 PM EDT
I voted before I read the whole post. I want my vote back!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:35:00 PM EDT
give it a shot. why the hell not.

If it doesn't work out...you can always hit on chicks together.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:35:28 PM EDT

... negative

What happened?

... I asked for my ring back
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:38:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/27/2005 10:38:45 PM EDT by repub18]

... negative

What happened?

sorry to hear about that man

but, no I think you will get rejected by the lesbian
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:39:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/27/2005 10:41:05 PM EDT by Az_Redneck]
So, is this going to be a date-date or just as friends so you can be seen with a hot chick for once instead of the guys...

Sorry bro, had to! I still owe you one!

BTW, I know this HOT blonde here in Casa Grande......
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:40:19 PM EDT

... negative

What happened?

Man, you are just a ray of sunshine
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:41:06 PM EDT
I asked a hot lesbian to a dance once, unfortunatly her girlfriend didn't like me and so she wouldn't go.....It was worth a try though. And the best part is after a couple months when they broke up I dated the hot lesbian
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:42:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dpmmn:

... negative

What happened?

Man, you are just a ray of sunshine

I thought honesty was the best policy?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:50:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/27/2005 10:51:08 PM EDT by Winston_Wolf]
... Not expecting to score. I've known this cool chick for years.

... In fact, by casual circumstances she was introduced to said ex-fiancé once a few months ago.

... Needless to say, my g/f was awful curious (read as jealous) that I even had a friend of opposite sex that was as "cool" as she is.

... As mentioned previously, it's a hopeless situation sack-wise - but WTF? You only go around once, I gotta try.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:51:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/27/2005 10:57:13 PM EDT by tommytrauma]
Some of the best 'break the headboard' 'shit, I need gatoraide' air raid siren screaming , check your pulse rate, scare the dog sex I've ever had was with a woman who was an avowed lesbian when we first met. At one point, I was driving 11 hours each way just to spend weekends in a hotel with her, and it was worth it.
Go for it. Rejection only hurts if you let it.

A great philosopher once said it well when he said "Go ahead Bunky, pop the clutch!"
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:52:51 PM EDT
No, key word being lesbian .
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:55:56 PM EDT

... In fact, by casual circumstances she was introduced to said ex-fiancé once a few months ago.

... Needless to say, my g/f was awful curious (read as jealous) that I even had a friend of opposite sex that was as "cool" as she is.

... As mentioned previously, it's a hopeless situation sack-wise - but WTF? You only go around once, I gotta try.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

And if this is the "we've been friends for years" one you've been talking about you are probably worried about fucking it up.

Well better to see where you stand and fuck it up than be in love from afar and wonder if.

And if it ain't gonna work maybe you could partner up and score hot chicks together like someone suggested.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:57:45 PM EDT
I think she will say yes. An ask out from a hot bitch like you is not a request, it is a direct order in the form of a question.

Just kidding, I think? Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:00:50 PM EDT

Well if she is your friend and you want to keep her as a friend........just ask her out as a friend. If she gets the idea you are trying to sleep with her it will screw things up. Just think of be asked out by a gay male friend who knows your str8.....
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:01:12 PM EDT
You...no

Me...might have a chance

Depends on how lesbian she is and how much action shes gotten lately.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:04:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/27/2005 11:05:07 PM EDT by Winston_Wolf]

Originally Posted By StonerStudent:
... Not expecting to score...

Well if she is your friend and you want to keep her as a friend........just ask her out as a friend. If she gets the idea you are trying to sleep with her it will screw things up. Just think of be asked out by a gay male friend who knows your str8 .....

... Pardon the pun, but that's the straightest response yet!

... Thank you sir!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:04:43 PM EDT
There are two types of lesbians.

Type 1 - Trauma victims. Hot, bisexual, crazy, bipolar, hyper-active, drug addled. Also called "strippers"

Type 2 - Born that way women who have no use for men, whatsoever. Also called "Girl's Volleyball Coaches", or "LPGA Pro Golfer".

If she sounds like a Type 1, then by all means suit up and dive in, just be prepared for chaos. If she sounds like a Type 2, keep dreaming.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:06:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By swingset:

Type 1 - Trauma victims. Hot, bisexual, crazy, bipolar, hyper-active, drug addled. Also called "strippers" Oh, you've met Cindy, huh?

Type 2 - Born that way women who have no use for men, whatsoever. Also called "Girl's Volleyball Coaches", or "LPGA Pro Golfer".

If she sounds like a Type 1, then by all means suit up and dive in, just be prepared for chaos. If she sounds like a Type 2, keep dreaming.

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:06:21 PM EDT
No, if she digs chicks, she digs chicks, so unless you go to Brazil for surgery...

Plus, if you try to push the issue, you may ruin what sounds to be a decent friendship. But, suit yourself.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:08:32 PM EDT
Who Dares, Wins.

Who dares also sometimes gets riddles with bullets, but thems the breaks.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:09:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:13:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/27/2005 11:16:21 PM EDT by Az_Redneck]
Sorry bro, didn't think you REALLY wanted a straight answer.. (Pun intended)

In my single days I had a lot of lesbian friends. We would party all night long. I never expected anything from them and they knew it. They would often bring their partners with them to party.. No big deal. We got along great. One of them worked at K-Mart in the Sporting Goods Dept. I remember getting 2 Rem. 870 Expresses for about $150/ea from her...She said they were damaged and display models so they were heavily discounted by the manager... Nothing wrong with them at all

Friends will remain friends...

Have a good time...

(Tip: Be respectful, but don't do the "gentleman" thing like pulling out her chair unless you ask her first. The women I knew didn't even like being called "ladies"..They got insulted when I did..)
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:14:34 PM EDT
Ummm, he's just asking her out.

What can it hurt to test the waters?

And if she is offended, maybe she wasn't as cool as thought to be.

Do it.

Post pics!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:15:39 PM EDT
But is she REALLY a lesbian?

Seems like either way,

You should (hopefully) be able to StickIt - or - LickIt ......

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:16:22 PM EDT
You never know.

I had a girl pick me up one evening at a club. We went to her place and did it like rabbits. This is in a smaller town, but I only knew whose family she came from. Next day a bud of mine who actually knew here rather well asked what we did when we left the club. I put the smile on my face and told him. It took a call from her to convince him that I was not lying.

Turns out she was a lesbian and for once, she wanted a man.

Damn it! There I was "turning a lesbian" and never knew it!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:18:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SP1Grrl:
Why bother ruining a good friendship for a piece of ass? If she's as cool as you say she is and you value your friendship with her, leave it alone. Seriously.

You missed it

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:46:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:20:42 AM EDT
If all else fails, put out your lip, well up a tear sniffle a bit and she might give you a sympathy fuck...

Better to give it a good college try than to wonder..
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:26:09 AM EDT

Why bother ruining a good friendship for a piece of ass? If she's as cool as you say she is and you value your friendship with her, leave it alone. Seriously.

You missed it

No I didn't. He's saying he still has to try. Unless I'm misunderstanding that.

This is one of those neato Girl vs. Boy thingies.

Girls actually value friendships, and think they're meaningful.

Boys value friendships, until the slightest hint of pie enters the nostrils, then the friendship shit goes flying right out the window.

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:47:45 AM EDT
Tagging this one to see what happens.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:11:10 AM EDT

You missed it

No I didn't. He's saying he still has to try. Unless I'm misunderstanding that.

This is one of those neato Girl vs. Boy thingies.

Girls actually value friendships, and think they're meaningful.

Boys value friendships, until the slightest hint of pie enters the nostrils, then the friendship shit goes flying right out the window.

This can be quickly distilled down to the simple facts with one simple principle. Supply and demand. For your average woman the supply of basic sex is infinite, and the demand is relatively low. So they can afford to be very picky, and spin it as taking the moral highroad. Your average man has no such luxury and has to consider every possible opportunity. And thats all it is, no more no less. Everything else is just bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:17:39 AM EDT
What the hell, what have ya got to lose?

Think about the worst thing that can happen and if ya can deal with that then go for it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:26:44 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:48:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:57:28 AM EDT

Type 1 - Trauma victims. Hot, bisexual, crazy, bipolar, hyper-active, drug addled. Also called "strippers"

I have never met the second type. Lesbians, as with everyone else, made a decision at some point. One day, or over a period of time, they were convinced of this (by experience or by a 'special friend').
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:07:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/28/2005 2:10:04 AM EDT by swingset]

Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:

I have never met the second type. Lesbians, as with everyone else, made a decision at some point. One day, or over a period of time, they were convinced of this (by experience or by a 'special friend').

You have a lot to learn about human sexuality and physiology.

Sexual proclivity isn't a choice, it's a concoction of nature, formation of attractions, childhood environment and sexual experience. To a great degree, it's hard wired.

Some women are gay from the outset....some are manufactured by trauma or chaos that leads to sexual identity confusion. Most women are heterosexual, and sexually ambiguous. Not all partake of this, but most women are not revulsed by same-sex attractions. It's the "only girls, never guys" gay women that are unique, and usually more nature than nurture.

Women aren't a singular mind or motive, they are all unique where their sexual leanings are concerned because they are much more cerebral than men, whose sexuality is not as precarious.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:31:04 AM EDT
tag
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:50:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:51:52 AM EDT
Wolf! What would your mother think!

Shame on you!

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:55:45 AM EDT
Cannot answer poll w/out pics...
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:07:22 AM EDT
I bet two small rifle primers that this topic of conversation doesn't come up on W_W's date:

"So I did a poll over at ARFCOM to see whether you would go out on a date with me"

Then again if it does this is W_W =
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:16:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Triumph955i:
give it a shot. why the hell not. If it doesn't work out...you can always hit on chicks together.

That's a great idea!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:23:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By twonami:
rent "Chasing Amy"
ETA:good luck

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Sorry...Kevin Smith Rocks!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:24:57 AM EDT

That is so true. My boss is #2. Picture Rosie O'donnel with Jay Leno's head. Yo' photoshopers
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:27:11 AM EDT
Go for it!

You can convert her!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top