Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:29:06 AM EDT
[#7]

- Clint
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:29:53 AM EDT
[#8]
wow, just wow...
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:30:46 AM EDT
[#9]
HOLY FUCKING SHIT He is in p-town to, I have to meet him and get pics for arfcom.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:30:52 AM EDT
[#10]
He is going on my friends list

Why am I laughing. If he is happy and doing what he loves, gotta say God bless.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:31:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:34:59 AM EDT
[#12]
I think that old TV show Life Goes On, with that kid Corky who had Down's Syndrome, did an episode where he was a rapper.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:35:12 AM EDT
[#13]
If i saw him rapping in pland id probably die laughing.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:36:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Heh heh heh....... It's funny.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:38:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Hopefully broad distribution of the myspace page & video will be the EOTWAWKI for "rap music"...
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:47:12 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT He is in p-town to, I have to meet him and get pics for arfcom.

If you do, he must hold a sign that says "F U AROCK" in his right hand and a 12 pack of Hieny's in his left!

No one will believe it's him though....

- Clint
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:53:49 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you do, he must hold a sign that says "F U AROCK" in his right hand and a 12 pack of Hieny's in his left!

No one will believe it's him though....

- Clint

I laughed way too fucking hard at that part.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:56:21 AM EDT
[#18]
OMG Dude save me a seat Im goin' with you
Im a bad man, bad man!
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 11:58:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Oh my fucking God.  I don't know if I should masturbate, have a seizure or just bang my head on the keyboard until I pass out..

That is the funniest thing I've seen this month.

Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:00:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Oh my fucking God.  I don't know if I should masturbate, have a seizure or just bang my head on the keyboard until I pass out..

Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:01:04 PM EDT
[#21]
WTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:05:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I NEVER thought I'd see the day that a 'tard rapped.  I mean, shit...the Kids of Whitney High are fuckin' funny enough, but damn...this takes the cake.

I think the only way it could possibly be better is if he was one of those short, fat, mini-sasquach type of 'tards.

I just sent that link to everyone I know.

I'm still laughing.

I think I pissed my pants.

This is fucked.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:05:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:07:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Man, and you're taking us all with you.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. On the one hand, it's funny as hell. On the other hand, I've got to thank God I've got 2 healthy kids.

As far as his tunes, I'll give him mad props on Freestyle MVP. Girlfriend was simply disturbing. Good for him, though, I bet he's having fun. A world without dreams is bleak indeed.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:08:37 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Its only the 6th
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:14:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Page 2 is down with the syndrome.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:18:07 PM EDT
[#27]

Edited to try to keep from going to Hell with Hemi.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:22:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Friend request send...I'm gonna hook him up w/ Lootie to do a rap duet...
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:34:10 PM EDT
[#29]
I was waiting ofr him to holler

I LIKE TATER TOTS!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:47:49 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Page 2 is down with the syndrome.

Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:51:32 PM EDT
[#31]
What the hell, Ill go to hell with ya Hemi!

Fries are done
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 1:09:10 PM EDT
[#32]

I'm on the express lane to hell.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 1:17:54 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i113.photobucket.com/albums/n211/mbibb01/retard_ninja.jpg

i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/a429MySpace/Insults/Retard6.jpg

www.siteofsteve.net/battle/wtf/retard_noideawhatyousaid.jpg

www.firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum13/retard2.jpg

We sure are.

Fuck you Hemi. You had to word it so I couldn't resist. I had to open this fuckin' thread.
Save me a seat asshole!
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 1:18:49 PM EDT
[#35]
He's no wannabe, he's a got a record deal. Rap isn't music mind you but people do actually buy the stuff.

I lolled.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 1:19:49 PM EDT
[#36]
MOAR!!1!

Check out the name.  

A Theory Regarding Mental Retardation
or something to think about

by Crawling Chaos

Persons recognized as being mentally retarded are actually higher forms of life who have evolved far beyond the current level of "normal" people. Retards possess vast and esoteric minds and their fragile bodies have become twisted under the strain of containing their massive intellects.  Their slurred and troubled speech is little different to us than the unknowable squeals of the graceful dolphin.  Retards are very cognizant of just how different they really are, they are in fact superior.

Retards communicate via telepathy, that is the direct transmission of thought without the aid of speech.  Their seemingly simple speech is actually an irrelevant by-product of their mental inner workings.  When several retards gather in close proximity to each other, a chaotic cacophony of groans, grunts, and droolings is combined with a confusing mixture of wild gesticulations and bizarre facial contortions.  To the ignorant observer, this is little more than noise or babblings, but it is in fact a meeting of the truly great minds.  Retards have known to muse for many hours on such esoteric subjects as: the parameters of the human soul, the nature of god, the workings of the unseen universe, and the properties of extra dimensional realities.  Retards possess the secrets of the universe and they are truly the right hand of "god".

Don't be lulled into amusement or apathy to the issue of retards in our "normal" society.  Should they ever choose to unleash the raw power of their mental acumen, retards could crush our society and enslave the minds of all life on this planet.  No average person could withstand a single glimpse of the unmasked and raw god thought of the lowliest retard.  Should be it scientifically known, retards in fact do not compare to us.  Intellectually we "normal" folk are but bacteria in their presence, and with a sweeping glance of their mental power retards could sanitize our minds and destroy us utterly.

The path to eventual destruction is laid bare and the clock is ticking.  Witness the so-called "Special Olympics" where retards are honing their physical skills and improving their bodies to overcome their impairments.  Once they overcome the physical limitations forced upon them by their god-like minds, they will be our equals in the physical realm.  Retards will then seize our machines and technologies and turn them against us.  Our society and our world will vanish overnight.  The retards will bask in the open light of hyper reality and the rest of the population will be thrust into a new dark age of servitude and submission.

Link Posted: 10/6/2007 1:22:27 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 10/6/2007 1:33:50 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/kvvc1c/retards.jpg

I concur. That is just plain damned funny.

Link Posted: 10/6/2007 1:43:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 1:52:57 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We sure are.

I just laughed so hard I cried and farted at the same time!!!!  I shouldn't have to go to hell for this --- there is no way a person can look at that 'we don't have a fuckin' clue what you just said' picture - IMPOSSIBLE not to laugh.

I'm in trouble...  I just sent these to my sister, who is a Special Olympics coach.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 1:55:26 PM EDT
[#41]
my wife hit me for laughing at this...

But I cant stop!
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 1:59:13 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
What the hell, Ill go to hell with ya Hemi!

Fries are done

Fuck you, that sealed my fate!
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 2:01:13 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
A Theory Regarding Mental Retardation
or something to think about

by Crawling Chaos

Persons recognized as being mentally retarded are actually higher forms of life who have evolved far beyond the current level of "normal" people. Retards possess vast and esoteric minds and their fragile bodies have become twisted under the strain of containing their massive intellects.  Their slurred and troubled speech is little different to us than the unknowable squeals of the graceful dolphin.  Retards are very cognizant of just how different they really are, they are in fact superior.

Retards communicate via telepathy, that is the direct transmission of thought without the aid of speech.  Their seemingly simple speech is actually an irrelevant by-product of their mental inner workings.  When several retards gather in close proximity to each other, a chaotic cacophony of groans, grunts, and droolings is combined with a confusing mixture of wild gesticulations and bizarre facial contortions.  To the ignorant observer, this is little more than noise or babblings, but it is in fact a meeting of the truly great minds.  Retards have known to muse for many hours on such esoteric subjects as: the parameters of the human soul, the nature of god, the workings of the unseen universe, and the properties of extra dimensional realities.  Retards possess the secrets of the universe and they are truly the right hand of "god".

Don't be lulled into amusement or apathy to the issue of retards in our "normal" society.  Should they ever choose to unleash the raw power of their mental acumen, retards could crush our society and enslave the minds of all life on this planet.  No average person could withstand a single glimpse of the unmasked and raw god thought of the lowliest retard.  Should be it scientifically known, retards in fact do not compare to us.  Intellectually we "normal" folk are but bacteria in their presence, and with a sweeping glance of their mental power retards could sanitize our minds and destroy us utterly.

The path to eventual destruction is laid bare and the clock is ticking.  Witness the so-called "Special Olympics" where retards are honing their physical skills and improving their bodies to overcome their impairments.  Once they overcome the physical limitations forced upon them by their god-like minds, they will be our equals in the physical realm.  Retards will then seize our machines and technologies and turn them against us.  Our society and our world will vanish overnight.  The retards will bask in the open light of hyper reality and the rest of the population will be thrust into a new dark age of servitude and submission.

Link Posted: 10/6/2007 2:02:31 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
He is going on my friends list

Why am I laughing. If he is happy and doing what he loves, gotta say God bless.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 2:04:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 2:06:26 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We sure are.

I just laughed so hard I cried and farted at the same time!!!!  I shouldn't have to go to hell for this --- there is no way a person can look at that 'we don't have a fuckin' clue what you just said' picture - IMPOSSIBLE not to laugh.

I'm in trouble...  I just sent these to my sister, who is a Special Olympics coach.

Ask her if she can get more pics of 'tards!
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 2:08:48 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/6/2007 2:08:48 PM EDT
[#48]
double tap
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/6/2007 2:21:15 PM EDT
[#50]
at least he has the self-confidence to do what  he dreams of doing, which is a lot more then most people that are not mentally challenged.
Yeah, the music sucks...but so what, he is actually doing something instead of just sitting there saying 'poor me'

I actually think its kind of inspiring so flame away.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top