Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 8:38:44 PM EDT
About 4 hours ago I was out and got some mexican food.  Had one burrito left and just took a bite of it.  The entire corner was solid sour cream and guacamole.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:39:47 PM EDT
[#1]
HA!!! Karma Bitch!!! Thats for telling on me!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:41:10 PM EDT
[#2]
We're all gonna die sometime.  

Some die in bed, some on the toilet.  Yours may be the latter.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:41:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I must be a mutant because I DESPISE guacamole green slime with a passion.  

Most people look at me like I'm from Mars when they find out.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Or both, if he shits himself in his sleep, and then drowns in his own vomit.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:50:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You both owe me a new keyboard!!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:50:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I just ate a burrito too, it was good.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:52:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now that'd be a hell of a way to go
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:52:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I didn't actually tell on you.  Right as a I hit submit on that is when I bit down.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:52:44 PM EDT
[#9]
But while we're at it, NORTHERBORNREBEL WANTS AN AK!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:53:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:54:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I must be a mutant because I DESPISE guacamole green slime with a passion.  

Most people look at me like I'm from Mars when they find out.

I hate that shit too
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:54:56 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm pretty new around here... but I know what I am supposed to say...

Can I have your guns???
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:04:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Can I have your guns???

He's right you know.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:11:00 PM EDT
[#14]
I would appear it has already made it into your left eye, won't be long now.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:11:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can I have your guns???

He's right you know.

Not bad for a nooby.  Stick with me kid, I'll teach you excellence in post whoring.  And no, you can't have my guns.  All I have is a .22 and a .38 anyway, the rest were lost in a tragic boating accident after my retirement from the spaceshuttle doorgunner program that I entered after my days as a Seal in the war of 1812 under Robert E Lee and Norman Schwartzkopf.  We used our Aks that fired .223 you know.  The famous Cong trick that they learned in the Balkins.
I actually used one of them to get my first sniper kill at 2,857 yards.  It was a little guy that walked around chirping "+1" all day and I decided to put him out of his memory.  As my 240 grain bullet hit him at 6,742 fps he clutched his chest, looked down, and slowly looked up at me and said. In before the lock asshole.  Then my spotter said "this thread is worthless without pics" So I said to him "find a woman then SIIHPAPP"

See, what I'd tell you.  That's advanced post whoring for ya.  Pay attention and you just might get it down.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:11:19 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Can I have your guns???

bravo newbie  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:12:22 PM EDT
[#17]
I have nothing useful to say
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:12:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Dusty_C:
Not bad for a nooby.  Stick with me kid, I'll teach you excellence in post whoring.  And no, you can't have my guns.  All I have is a .22 and a .38 anyway, the rest were lost in a tragic boating accident after my retirement from the spaceshuttle doorgunner program that I entered after my days as a Seal in the war of 1812 under Robert E Lee and Norman Schwartzkopf.  We used our Aks that fired .223 you know.  The famous Cong trick that they learned in the Balkins.
I actually used one of them to get my first sniper kill at 2,857 yards.  It was a little guy that walked around chirping "+1" all day and I decided to put him out of his memory.  As my 240 grain bullet hit him at 6,742 fps he clutched his chest, looked down, and slowly looked up at me and said. In before the lock asshole.  Then my spotter said "this thread is worthless without pics" So I said to him "find a woman then SIIHPAPP"

I think I just pissed myself
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:15:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Dusty_C:

Glad I could be of service Hell all that was just up to my 104th birthday anyway.  I left out all the teotwawki stories and how I led the 83rd chairborne against the 666th du company and wiped em out with their welfare checks.  I could go on for weeks educating you young punks on how things were done in the old navy.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:10:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Dusty_C:

I'm about to piss all over too!!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:09:26 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can I have your guns???

He's right you know.
hr

See, what I'd tell you.hat

lol.... ok, gotcha...
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:17:56 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can I have your guns???

He's right you know.

See, what I'd tell you.  That's advanced post whoring for ya.  Pay attention and you just might get it down.

no Marpat
no Zombies
no Bread

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:23:14 AM EDT
[#23]
After the thread title, what a let-down.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:15:53 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

'Better than drowning in someone elses vomit....
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:20:28 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can I have your guns???

He's right you know.

no Marpat
no Zombies
no Bread

It was just a lead in
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:36:31 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can I have your guns???

He's right you know.

ROFLMAO anyone know how to get Monster Energy Drink out of a keyboard?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:38:56 AM EDT
[#27]
I cannot believe this stupid thread actually went 2 pages!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:48:30 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can I have your guns???

He's right you know.

no Marpat
no Zombies
no Bread

It was just a lead in

You'll also need Wolf ammo, at least one reference to Heat, and an 87 worked in somewhere. Plus aquabumping, the range report, dumping a 20-rounder into the air naked, drawing down at the carwash, and cops shooting dogs.

Also, what's the deal with bread? Did I miss a classic thread?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:56:24 AM EDT
[#29]
He also left out the part about training Chuck Norris.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:59:22 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Also, what's the deal with bread? Did I miss a classic thread?

Please direct your question to the Box 'o Truth.

Gaw.....n00b.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:06:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Box O' Truth? please explain...I was busy cleaning my .22 and .38
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:07:15 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

'Better than drowning in someone elses vomit....

"...Cos you can't dust for vomit..."
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:14:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:32:05 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I would appear it has already made it into your left eye, won't be long now.

That wasn't guacamole
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#35]
That may give the word running new meaning
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:01:51 PM EDT
[#36]
I like the avocado with just a little salt or lime juice on it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top