Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2001 8:02:44 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 9:18:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 9:23:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Hear, hear!  Glad you got her back!  Reading what happened to you made me sick.  I just hope that at least a few of the local LEO's have learned to restrain their enthusiasm for going after gun owners.

Probably not, but hey, I can hope.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 9:41:12 AM EDT
[#3]
glad  you made it.. now if only i can maker it to vt.

was the rifle in the same physical cond' as when it was attempted to be stolen?
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 9:42:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 9:57:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thanks, it's great to have her back in my hands.
View Quote

Wooohooo!!! Glad to hear it.....you are talking about your rifle right? Not another woman? Cause you think the cops were bad, wait till your wife gets a hold of ya [;)]
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 9:58:51 AM EDT
[#6]
The only luck you seem to have lately is bad luck!  Hope that changes for you in 2002.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 5:09:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Just got to PA and I will make a range trip to check my rifle function since I just got it back from the police. The only bad news here is that my car blew a head gasket and I have to cut my vacation down to three days instead of two weeks. What a bummer, I have to go back to NY and deal with my car during christmas time. At least I will get some good trigger time in, and if anyone is going to be near the Sunset Hill range in PA, just past Stroudsburg. Let me know if you want to meet me there tommorrow A.M.. Use my hotmail addy: [email protected] if you can be there and we will have a blast.
View Quote

Where is this Sunset Hill range ?
I'd consider taking a ride to do some shooting...
I drove 3 hours to VA today to transfer a few guns I sold, and afterwards we went shooting at the NRA headquarters in Fairfax...
(My 'lil bro let me take his '01 'Vette too, 6 hours in that thing without a speeding ticket either)

They have a 50 yard indoor rifle/pistol/ClassIII range around back under the building...
VERY COOL!!!

I'd be up for some more leadslinging...

What time we talkin here ???
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 5:20:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm finally in a free state!
View Quote

Congratulations on your escape.  One day, I too hope to live in a free state.  Free as in one that allows me to assembly my short-barreled Krinkov and carry concealed.z
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 5:42:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey oneshot...
Is your E-mailbox full ???
I tried to send you mail, but it kept getting returned...
Says "storage allocation full"

Try Emailing me...

[email][email protected][/email]

Just 'wanna know what time you'll be up there tomorrow, and for how long...

ART
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 5:46:13 PM EDT
[#10]
ah yes the day u are liberated from the sociliast regime i remeber my escape from the Kalifornia Kommies  well
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top