Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2008 1:23:36 AM EST
with Sarah Palin! I'm watching her speech for the first time. She's a natural! "Let me explain to them what the job involves!"
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 1:26:27 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/5/2008 1:26:52 AM EST by Pita_146]

Originally Posted By FrankSymptoms:
with Sarah Palin! I'm watching her speech for the first time. She's a natural! "Let me explain to them what the job involves!"

GD Search in the last 7 days: Palin
Forum Search Limited To 250 Results (5 Pages) :: 250 Results Found
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 2:01:09 AM EST
Disregard PITA's post altogether.

PlaymoreMinds -

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 2:07:41 AM EST

I would have bet on this, I was about 90% confident when reading the title that's what this thread was about.

Yeah, there's a lot of threads out there already, but I'm not going to fault you for the enthusiasm.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 2:11:34 AM EST

Originally Posted By PA452:

I would have bet on this, I was about 90% confident when reading the title that's what this thread was about.

Yeah, there's a lot of threads out there already, but I'm not going to fault you for the enthusiasm.

Hey, she was articulate. She made concrete promises of action. She sounded TONS more real than Hillary! The Hildebeast's speeches all sounded like she was fully aware that she wasn't firing up the troops at all... she just sounded insincere.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 2:37:08 AM EST

Originally Posted By PA452:

Hey, she was articulate. She made concrete promises of action. She sounded TONS more real than Hillary! The Hildebeast's speeches all sounded like she was fully aware that she wasn't firing up the troops at all... she just sounded insincere.

My perfect woman is a deaf-mute. Just saying.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 2:41:49 AM EST
bump just cause i love her too
Top Top