Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2003 6:34:28 PM EDT
I am writing you 20 feet from the beach at panama city beach, stuck with dial-up and a laptop, bu still here.
Having fun, tring not to get sunburned, and enjoying th beach more than I did last time I was here. With five broken ribs, it was very little I could do with out pain, but not now!!!

Haha! nothing shall destroy my fun this time!
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:21:50 PM EDT
[#1]
why are you spending your time on the puter and not chasing skirts?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

... LOL, maybe I can answer this. I'm "stuck" in NYC (Midtown Manhattan) for a couple months. I [u]love[/u] the place but, everytime I step out of my room it costs me $100!

... I save up for "special" times.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 10:30:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Tried that, [;)] but my feet got tired [:(] but Im here till friday morning, so if the rain stops, I just might.
Though playin in the sand has always been more fun to me.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 10:34:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

maybe he's queer
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 10:44:36 AM EDT
[#5]
No, Im not thank you very much

[stick]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top