Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2002 12:11:38 PM EDT
Well, I missed the gang out at the Big Town Gun Show in Mequite today. It wasn't entirely a loss though. On the way home, I decided to stop by a hobby shop near my house. When I pulled into the parking lot of the strip shopping center I noticed a VFW Post sign in the corner. I was currently a lifer with Post 9168 in Lewisville but since I moved out of that area I don't frequent that Post. I'm thinking that "Hey this is close to my house, I'll pop in there and see if I can transfer my membership." Well I spoke to the Post Commander and he agreed to transfer my membership.

I can say now that I'm proud to have been granted the privilege of joining this distinguished Post that has been renamed in honor of SGT Casey Joyce.
[url]http://www.planovfw.org[/url]

So instead of spending the afternoon hoisting cold ones with the brotherhood of AR15.com, I got to spend the afternoon hoisting a few cold ones with another brotherhood.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top