Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/11/2005 4:50:55 PM EDT
Ok, so today I was driving through Franklin, TN and got behind this guy. I just had to take a picture - how appropriate that the guy who hates Bush is a chicken-wing delivery boy.

Sorry for the bad pic - I had something on the dash of the truck that reflected onto the windshield and...uh....I'm no photographer.

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Hilarious!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 4:58:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ok, so today I was driving through Franklin, TN and got behind this guy. I just had to take a picture - how appropriate that the guy who hates Bush is a chicken-wing delivery boy.

Sorry for the bad pic - I had something on the dash of the truck that reflected onto the windshield and...uh....I'm no photographer.

photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=47056&iGalleryUnq=1305&iImageUnq=42193

The 2008 sticker was probably put  RIGHT OVER the Kerry/Edwards 04 sticker.. lol

Is that an aviation map on your dash?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:01:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It's a map of part of an electric distribution system.

I actually moved the map to take another picture, but the guy turned off.

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:04:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah, well I was close then huh? Aviation map, electric distribution sytem map... same thing.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:04:58 PM EDT
[#5]
What a fucktard.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:05:55 PM EDT
[#6]
That boy deserves a pick axe.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:10:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Somebody has to run that plate...
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:10:55 PM EDT
[#8]
See even a chicken delivery guy can see bush is an asshat
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:13:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Maybe Bush is an asshat, but even a brain-dead monkey can see that Kerry would have been worse.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:13:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Post Number :: 100

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:15:05 PM EDT
[#11]
We have a liberal idiot at work with his turck decorated like that ..... "Hillary in 2008", etc ....
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:18:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Go back to the DU

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Really simple.......Call Wingstreet and tell them that you refuse to order from them because you will not have that kind of advertising come to your home.  Inform them that this is poor customer relations and this individual is representing the company when he has their sign on the roof of his car.  Simply, get rid of the stickers, or get rid of the employee.  It is not a violation of the first amendment, it is customer relations.  The same as if he would have cussed out a potential customer.  If I had the number, I would call....
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:21:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Someone should report that car stolen.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:22:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Originally Posted By BarfBarf:

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:35:29 PM EDT
[#16]
On a Honda, of course.  Ever notice how 95+% of those are driven by complete idiots?  A good friend sales them, and you should hear the stories he has about the people that he has to deal with.z
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:36:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

go back to your swamp
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:36:59 PM EDT
[#18]
I bet the little douche bag was listening to Green Day cranked all the way to "11".
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:41:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Originally Posted By BarfBarf:

Anyone else notice the HRC license plate frame?  I am surprised he doesn't have the "enviornment" organizational license plate and a greenpeace sticker on his bumper.  

BTW, he was listening to NPR on the radio and had it cranked up to 10
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:41:52 PM EDT
[#20]
I get stuck behing this dickweed in Huntsville sometimes that has aF the president, sticker on his BMW.  It's hard to keep from smearing KIA all over his bumper!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:46:09 PM EDT
[#21]
I'd be pissed to! Hustln' wings around for a living
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:50:18 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe Bush is an asshat, but even a brain-dead monkey can see that Kerry would have been worse.

Worse? Well... Just as bad is how I like to say it. Doesnt matter still two shitty choices.

Aint no fuckin career politician or son of a career politician gonna make a good president. Whether they be elephant or jackass
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:55:15 PM EDT
[#23]
We should have thread just with pics of these ass hatsthat we see on the road.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:55:54 PM EDT
[#24]
so hes a loser because he delivers wings just like thost that work at wally world or any other low paying job at a places we ALL frequent, Stores Fastfood etc:

Get off your fucking pedestal, just because someone doent have the gretaest job doesnt mean they should be pissed on by those more fortunate, or that they are scum
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:58:00 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Worse? Well... Just as bad is how I like to say it. Doesnt matter still two shitty choices.

Aint no fuckin career politician or son of a career politician gonna make a good president. Whether they be elephant or jackass

Well, this elephant will never forget that you are a .............

Go back to the DUh where you belong.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#26]
+1 on calling Wing Street.  If nothing else, he'll get hassled by the Man
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:22:23 PM EDT
[#27]
I gotta get me one of those stickers.

Yeah, kerry would have been worse.  But the lesser of two evils is still evil.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:28:02 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm not a big fan of the sticker but God forbid someone exercise their right to free speech with a bumper sticker right?

I wonder how many anti-gun discussion boards have threads with pictures of our vehicles with 2nd Amendment related stickers under similar titles?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:38:49 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone should report that car stolen.

Classic!!

Buy middle eastern men carrying large suitcases!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:49:05 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I actually find the map of an electric distribution system more interesting than chicken-boy, but I can be weird like that.  

What do you do for a living and how is such a map involved?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:52:01 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Seeing as that you are an established DU troll, your opinion is hardly suprising.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:55:45 PM EDT
[#32]
TAAAAAAAAAAAAG!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:57:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:57:46 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
+1 on calling Wing Street.  If nothing else, he'll get hassled by the Man

I am the Man.  And I will hassle him whenever given a chance, I assure you.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:58:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Every state has it's winners
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:00:52 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
It is called minimum wage humor.

I'm convinced that many young men play up the liberal-wus angle in order to bag more liberal chicky snacks.  Then again, most of them are just litlle liberal wussy-boys.  I guess women go for that nowadays.

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:01:32 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you wont be voting for Hitlery?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:02:19 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Really simple.......Call Wingstreet and tell them that you refuse to order from them because you will not have that kind of advertising come to your home.  Inform them that this is poor customer relations and this individual is representing the company when he has their sign on the roof of his car.  Simply, get rid of the stickers, or get rid of the employee.  It is not a violation of the first amendment, it is customer relations.  The same as if he would have cussed out a potential customer.  If I had the number, I would call....

My thoughts exactly
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:11:21 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I wonder how many anti-gun discussion boards have threads with pictures of our vehicles with 2nd Amendment related stickers under similar titles?

a lot most likely. But who wants to find out?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:22:02 PM EDT
[#40]
You ought to stop by it's work and take some pics of the car.
Here's the address  Pizza Hut Store
                            3046 Columbia Ave
                            Suite 115

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:31:48 PM EDT
[#41]
There is a reason this personis a delivery driver and not something else....

Probably has his/her BS in Philosophy but can't get a yob.  (Yes, it's misspelled on purpose)

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:33:12 PM EDT
[#42]
i love wing street wings!!! the honey bbq rocks! btw, i use to live in nashville also, went to vanderbilt for grad school. damn i miss the south, especially the women, they are f-ing easy!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:38:42 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
We should have thread just with pics of these ass hatsthat we see on the road.

Oh hell - it's an IMPERATIVE now.

I see half a dozen every day driving to work.  

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:10:18 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
On a Honda, of course.  Ever notice how 95+% of those are driven by complete idiots?  A good friend sales them, and you should hear the stories he has about the people that he has to deal with.z

Haha yeah because only idiots drive Hondas. Idiots that want great fuel economy, reliability and better-than-domestic depreciation.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:17:07 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I bet the little douche bag was listening to Green Day cranked all the way to "11".

11 is the only way to listen to Green Day!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:24:03 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck that "Don't wanna be an American idiot" crap. OMG LOL teh fundies are ruining America! Bunch of whiney bitchass libtards.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:47:29 PM EDT
[#47]
You right wingers have way too much fucking time on your hands being worried about what bumper stickers someone has on their car.

I'm here to talk about firearms, you people who incessently accuse people of being DU trolls have turned into trolls yourself by accusing others of doing the same thing. LOL TROLL POLICE LOL.

I like the stickers at any rate. I also listen to NPR and Green Day at times, have a CCW permit (Not in my home state yet, since we don't have them yet) and go shooting regularly. DU also is pretty evenly divided on the issue of firearms.

So what is this particular site? A gun message board or a fucking Republican message board? Based on posts here I think AR15.com should become Republican Underground. Grow up
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:49:15 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
You right wingers have way too much fucking time on your hands being worried about what bumper stickers someone has on their car.

I'm here to talk about firearms, you people who incessently accuse people of being DU trolls have turned into trolls yourself by accusing others of doing the same thing. LOL TROLL POLICE LOL.

I like the stickers at any rate. I also listen to NPR and Green Day at times, have a CCW permit (Not in my home state yet, since we don't have them yet) and go shooting regularly. DU also is pretty evenly divided on the issue of firearms.

So what is this particular site? A gun message board or a fucking Republican message board? Based on posts here I think AR15.com should become Republican Underground. Grow up

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:49:39 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck that "Don't wanna be an American idiot" crap. OMG LOL teh fundies are ruining America! Bunch of whiney bitchass libtards.

You and many others on this board are the very definition of American idiots.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:55:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Maybe they're just pissed about the porous borders and excessive spending
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top