Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2015 6:14:39 PM EDT
I really don't like reading about people being invaded by scum and I don't blame the average person in Europe any more than the average texas rancher surrounded by illegals here, but I do feel a bit of satisfaction seeing the obvious play out in spite of what so many people have said would happen.

Am I glad for the slow invasion and cultural shift?  Of course not, I see it coming to the US soon.  If the Europeans grow a spine I have a feeling all those millions of rejected vagabonds are headed here.  

But I guess I like seeing the plans of stupid people go the way that it's obvious they would.  In spite of feeling like I'm a callous bastard.

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I really don't like reading about people being invaded by scum and I don't blame the average person in Europe any more than the average texas rancher surrounded by illegals here, but I do feel a bit of satisfaction seeing the obvious play out in spite of what so many people have said would happen.

Am I glad for the slow invasion and cultural shift?  Of course not, I see it coming to the US soon.  If the Europeans grow a spine I have a feeling all those millions of rejected vagabonds are headed here.  

But I guess I like seeing the plans of stupid people go the way that it's obvious they would.  In spite of feeling like I'm a callous bastard.

View Quote

It's called Schadenfreude.

And it's a German word to boot!
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:25:07 PM EDT
[#2]
You are not alone
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:26:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Most people are totally ignorant of history. Trying to explain the consequences of certain actions is something the ignorant will never believe.

You and I are of similar beliefs and in the "I told you so" camp.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:26:40 PM EDT
[#4]
This sums up my feelings perfectly.

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:28:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:28:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Taking joy in the misery of others....

A great way to invite even worse pain into your own life....imo
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:31:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone remember when the stealth fighter got shot down over Europe?

Yeah, this shit is going to happen again, thanks to politically correct fools.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:31:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I hate to see what is happening to Germany but damn it they have been playing pussy for years and now they are going to get fucked.

All these years we have been the bad guys so My give a fuck is busted

I would rather have all the Mexicans et all than one of what they are getting.

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:32:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wouldn't say I take joy in their misery.  In fact on a personal level I fell terrible for the average guy in Europe, they didn't ask for this and their lives are screwed.

But I can say I knew this was going to happen and even though I know it causes misery to a lot of people, I like to see progressive policy fail.

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:35:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Hilarious.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Somebody said its not our problem. Well when shtf in Europe how come it always eventually turns into OUR problem?
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:43:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Somebody said its not our problem. Well when shtf in Europe how come it always eventually turns into OUR problem?
View Quote

It will become a world wide problem soon.
Mark my words.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:52:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

I empathize with your sociopathic tenancies.

Well there's a paradox.

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:52:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote

You and I are not on the same wavelength.

I think it takes strength of character to revel in people getting their just deserts.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:59:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Stupid should hurt.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#16]
I have had to adopt a similar attitude as a way to cope with the inevitable. I’d been waking up at 3 am, deeply depressed about what is happening.

My dad did some interesting Cold War work for the .gov. We lived in Europe, not on a base but deeply imbedded in local culture. German is my first language. We made life long friends there. My sister lives in England and is a UK citizen.

My .02, only the former Eastern block countries have the spine to resist the Muslim invasion. Western Europe is over, there will be no mass uprising.

What pisses me off now is to think of all that the USA sacrificed for a free and prosperous Europe.
Fuck ‘em.
Let it come down.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 7:03:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I think it takes strength of character to revel in people getting their just deserts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.  I actually go WAY out of my way to try to let my kids see cause and effect, small scale and large.  My wife has a sister who has a train wreck of a life and we've used her frequently for an example of how not to make decisions.  It's good to be proven right when we tell the kids 'stand back and watch your aunt crash and burn, this is a stupid idea and here's why'.  She's more stable now, so I need to find another bad example for my kids...

That's arguably the most important part of growing up.  Finding bad examples and understanding their choices and consequences.

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 7:04:10 PM EDT
[#18]
If it results in a pendulum swing in European politics, I'm all for it. If it galvanizes Europeans against their ultra-leftist governments, we'll look back on it as the best thing to happen in decades.

Obama's weakness has already spurred Western European nations to invest more heavily in their own militaries, rather than continuing to rely on the American taxpayer to foot the bill. Perhaps being overrun by goatfucking savages is the next little push they need? Look at any clusterfuck in history, and you can probably find at least one or two positive things that resulted from it. Here's to "hope and change" for Europe...
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 7:04:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seeing it played out on an individual scale is one thing. When entire nations are subjected to the consequences of their own folly,
I'm not sure what to feel. Other than "Oh shit. I better start preppin'!"

It's like standing on a beach and watching the tidal wave come in slow motion. At first it's fascinating and marvelous.
At some point, reality takes over and you realize you're about to die.

In my mind, what is unfolding in Europe, from Greece to Germany to Paris, is like seeing the first crest of the tidal wave.
And then the realization that at some point it's going to come crashing onto the shores of the Eastern United States!
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 7:07:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Seeing it played out on an individual scale is one thing. When entire nations are subjected to the consequences of their own folly,

It's like standing on a beach and watching the tidal wave come in slow motion. At first it's fascinating and marvelous.

In my mind, what is unfolding in Europe, from Greece to Germany to Paris, is like seeing the first crest of the tidal wave.

And then the realization that at some point it's going to come crashing onto the shores of the Eastern United States!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Suicide of the West-The prophet Patrick J. Buchanan
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 7:17:04 PM EDT
[#21]

Europe/Britain has always been a cluster-fuck of their own design so all I see here is a object lesson to learn from. No feels for them at all.

Give it a generation or two with the Muslims breeding like fucking rats in Europe and they will finish what the Moors started......The snack bar is open for business.

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 7:17:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Adolph is rolling in his grave about now.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 7:19:39 PM EDT
[#23]

L O freaking L

And SCW, get back to your squats you have to hit 400 in the next 6-7 weeks!
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:02:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Honestly, I'm fucking pissed but you reap what you sow.
I can only hope everyone wakes up before it's too late. Here and there.
Or is it too late....
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 8:09:45 PM EDT
[#25]
You can't change things, you can only prepare to protect yourself and the ones you love.

Stack'em deep.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top