Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/29/2004 11:47:15 AM EST
I posted a response to a thread in this forum yesterday that was deemed inappropriate and the thread was locked.

I posted the reply not realizing what forum the thread was in. Learning this, I too deem my response very inappropriate.

Most of the time I check threads from the Active Topics menu. I saw the title but failed to see the forum's name.

My sincerest apologies to all who were offended by my comment. And I offer a second apology to the original author of the topic - because of my post your thread was locked.

I'll not make this mistake twice. You have a very pleasant community here and the last thing you need is raunchiness akin to the General Discussion area.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 12:49:24 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:04:13 PM EST
Can we pre-apologize for anything stupid we might do?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:40:08 PM EST

Originally Posted By Merrell:

That would be nice, except that it might take up my next ten year's worth of free time.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:59:37 PM EST

Originally Posted By Palo_Duro:
I posted a response to a thread in this forum yesterday that was deemed inappropriate and the thread was locked.

I posted the reply not realizing what forum the thread was in. Learning this, I too deem my response very inappropriate.

Most of the time I check threads from the Active Topics menu. I saw the title but failed to see the forum's name.

My sincerest apologies to all who were offended by my comment. And I offer a second apology to the original author of the topic - because of my post your thread was locked.

I'll not make this mistake twice. You have a very pleasant community here and the last thing you need is raunchiness akin to the General Discussion area.

Now that's what I call a real man.

You can most certainly join us here anytime.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:14:29 PM EST
youre forgiven

im kind of a fan of silly raunchiness, myself

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:23:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By diabolical_chicken:
youre forgiven

+1

I like to get a little raunchy too, now and then. I head to GD then! Thanks though for the apology, it is much appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:49:08 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:31:14 PM EST

Originally Posted By arowneragain:

Originally Posted By Merrell:

That would be nice, except that it might take up my next ten year's worth of free time.

Not to mention a buttload of bandwidth!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:31:02 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/30/2004 7:33:23 AM EST by Palo_Duro]
Thank you for your compliments - you are all much too kind. I am not deserving of praise at any length of the word. It was tasteless humor placed out of its element.

You're welcomes to return are very appreciated. I look forward to a positive contribution in your forum. Thank you again.

I hope to earn your friendship.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:47:55 AM EST
Highly commendable for you to apologize.
Now that is a gentleman!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:48:06 AM EST

youre forgiven

I love this lady!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:54:53 AM EST

Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:

Originally Posted By MrsGungho:

youre forgiven

+1

I like to get a little raunchy too, now and then. I head to GD then! Thanks though for the apology, it is much appreciated.

stop it your making me tingly

I get that tingly feeling right before I .......

<­BR>

squeeze the trigger!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:22:49 PM EST

Originally Posted By Palo_Duro:
Thank you for your compliments - you are all much too kind. I am not deserving of praise at any length of the word. It was tasteless humor placed out of its element.

You're welcomes to return are very appreciated. I look forward to a positive contribution in your forum. Thank you again.

I hope to earn your friendship.

posting pix is considered a positive contribution and we will think very highly of you if you do so

love you too, perseph
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:50:32 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:46:38 PM EST
I'll be the first to dish them out.

How kind of you to apologize. I'm quite taken aback...
Top Top