Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2002 1:29:09 PM EDT
And proud of it....the fascists at DU have declared me unfit for public consumption...lol.  Funny, I didn't post anything very inflammatory.  Oh well...I have an unlimited amount of hotmail adresses....(evil grin)  Maybe they should just call it conservativebashingonly.com.
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 1:35:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 1:36:04 PM EDT
[#2]
You sure didn't last long!  I've managed to make it to over 1,000 posts.  No one is more shocked than I am.

You must have posted something in defense of Bush.
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 1:54:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, I don't thnk I did, but they deleted my posts, so who knows!?  :-)  Nothing more fun than making steam come out of liberals ears.  Boy do they hate it when you use facts in arguments.

BTW Kbaker, it's nice to see someone on that board that makes sense.  I didnt think any of my posts were that different than yours...keep them on their toes...lol.
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 2:10:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I went back and did a search on you.  It shows that you put up 14 posts, but I could only find the ones you had in "Justice/Public Safety" - and there weren't 14 of them.  What DID you say that got you booted?  Nothing in the posts I found was bad at all.
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 2:02:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Who knows...I can't get in under Post_factoro either...lol.  That was my first handle.  Guess I'll have to be more careful...:-)  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top