Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/30/2005 3:01:57 PM EDT
Yes I'm in a lot of trouble!!I have Adobe Photo Shop 7.0 and have no idea what I'm doing.It is really over kill for what I wanted to do.All I want to do is like put my nephews head on dog or something stupid like that.On a horses ass or whatever.Maybe transplant people into other scenes ect.That is all I want to do with it.Can it be that difficult?Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 4:48:33 PM EDT
download Paint shop pro...its a bit easier. Or google for a photoshop lesson/basics/learning/tutorial
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 11:01:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By coloradosteve:
Yes I'm in a lot of trouble!!I have Adobe Photo Shop 7.0 and have no idea what I'm doing.It is really over kill for what I wanted to do.All I want to do is like put my nephews head on dog or something stupid like that.On a horses ass or whatever.Maybe transplant people into other scenes ect.That is all I want to do with it.Can it be that difficult?Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You know, PS7 HAS a manual...

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:55:22 AM EDT
Who or what is PS7?

Steve
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:08:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:50:34 PM EDT
The manual is huge!

Maybe one of the "Photoshop 7.0 for Dummies" would be a little to understand?

I didn't get a Dummies one but I did get a condensed "cheater" manual that is pretty good.
I just don't have time to play with it very much.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:27:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BigDozer66:
The manual is huge!

Maybe one of the "Photoshop 7.0 for Dummies" would be a little to understand?

I didn't get a Dummies one but I did get a condensed "cheater" manual that is pretty good.
I just don't have time to play with it very much.

BigDozer66

+1, there are lots of books out there on PS, however there are also books that specialize on tips and tricks for certain types of work.
Top Top