Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 10:09:32 PM EDT
The little lady and I were discussing the movies that we have seen together and I have forgot a good portion of them.

A few that I couldn't remember:

Hide and Seek

Sky High

The Ring

It amazes me that when we went to the video store and i picked up a title, mentioning that i haven't seen it, the little lady would make note and tell me that we have indeed seen it... She would even pull the stubs out of her purse\wallet thingie as proof!!

It blows my mind.

Has this ever happened to you?

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:10:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm usually the one who forgets..the hubby remembers mostly everything believe it or not.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:13:42 PM EDT
[#2]
DUPE

You asked this same question last week.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:14:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
DUPE

DANMIT!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:28:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
DUPE

DANMIT!!

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:15:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Ahhhh......what was the question?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:24:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The little lady and I were discussing the movies that we have seen together and I have forgot a good portion of them.

A few that I couldn't remember:

Hide and Seek

Sky High

The Ring

It amazes me that when we went to the video store and i picked up a title, mentioning that i haven't seen it, the little lady would make note and tell me that we have indeed seen it... She would even pull the stubs out of her purse\wallet thingie as proof!!

It blows my mind.

Has this ever happened to you?

That's why they created the PDA for people like us with short tem memory!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:50:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Senile.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:51:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Senile.

Could it be that these movies just sucked?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:53:24 PM EDT
[#9]
both.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top