Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2005 7:03:30 PM EDT
Burt Reynolds slapped a CBS producer today at the NY premiere of The Longest Yard.  Why?

According to the report on CBS 2 out of NY, because the dickhead producer had never seen the original The Longest Yard and was asking Reynolds to tell him more about the film.

www.cbsnewyork.com/

Check there for possible video.  I gave the site a cursory glance and didn't see anything about the story.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:06:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I always like Burt, Smokey and the Bandit is one of my faves.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#2]
"Name's Turd Ferguson...."
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:12:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't find the article?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:21:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Smokey is on right now on AMC  
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:08:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I watched that video.  It seemed like Turd, er I mean Burt, was just fucking with the guy.  I dont think he meant any harm.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:12:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Burt was great in the original, and why the producer didn't do his homework on the original is typical of the media not researching they're stories. Bags
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:17:14 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I watched that video.  It seemed like Turd, er I mean Burt, was just fucking with the guy.  I dont think he meant any harm.

+1  

It was a tap.  Maybe out of line, but not violent by any means.  Reporter was a dumbass.  It was kind of like a "wake up" slap.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:20:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
"Name's Turd Ferguson...."

I don't care who ya are - that's funny right there...

- georgestrings
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top