Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2002 8:16:58 AM EDT
I suppose that means I have to straighten up and become more responsible.  I'll need to start getting up earlier and not drinking as much or spending all my money on ammo.  I guess I'll need to settle down and become an adult.
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!![:D]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 8:20:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Happy Birthday

[beer][bounce][bounce][bday][bounce][bounce][beer]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 8:25:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Happy birthday, McNielsen! I can still remember being 30. It was pretty good. Too bad it was so long ago...
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 8:32:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Your 30, you didn't die HAPPY BRITHDAY ....GO BUY AMMMO
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 8:33:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn, I have socks older than you.[BD]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 8:38:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Your 30, you didn't die HAPPY BRITHDAY ....GO BUY AMMMO
View Quote

It must be the Kevlar, StonerStudent.  I think I'll go get some more right now!

[:D]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 8:47:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm 41 and still buy 'too' much weapons,ammo,jack daniels etc.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 8:50:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Happy B-day!

Please continue to spend money on ammo.

-Z
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 8:53:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I suppose that means I have to straighten up and become more responsible.  I'll need to start getting up earlier and not drinking as much or spending all my money on ammo.  I guess I'll need to settle down and become an adult.
View Quote

Huh?  I turned 30 18 months ago.   My surprise b'day party my g/f threw for me I got pretty wasted. It was a long time partying like that!  the cops even came!  Well, they were off duty, but there nonetheless!

As of 12 yrs ago, you were an adult, no need to try to become one now.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!

Go to work on time, pay your bills and keep on playing with your toys.  Sounds pretty responsible to me.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top