Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/29/2002 2:39:51 PM EDT
that World Economic Trade Forum thing over at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel. This is going to suck! Any thoughts?[devil][peep][stick]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 2:45:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 4:03:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Waverunner: that World Economic Trade Forum thing over at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel. This is going to suck! Any thoughts?[devil][peep][stick]
View Quote
yeah, when the protestors get there, don't get in there way..
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 4:05:41 PM EDT
Being the ne'er-do-well I am, if I was anywhere near NYC I'd be milling among the protestors. I think they're idiots, but it would be exciting and a thrill to be in a riot. I'd be wearing a steel pot and have a gas mask on hand though.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 4:18:55 PM EDT
Don't forget to wear a cup... [:D]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 4:53:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Waverunner: that World Economic Trade Forum thing over at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel. This is going to suck! Any thoughts?[devil][peep][stick]
View Quote
OH yeah, just in case you didn't know I'll be the one in riot gear playing on the side of the JBT's!!!!
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:04:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:55:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/29/2002 5:55:27 PM EDT by bulldog1967]
View Quote
Yeah, crack me a few Anarchist's heads......its for the CHILDREN! Bulldog OUT
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:08:50 PM EDT
It's gonna get real messy! breakout the water cannons! Good luck Ray, have fun! [:D] (Sorry) [stick]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:11:01 PM EDT
Be safe, Ray!! Sounds like things could get pretty ugly. F*cking hippy anarchists. Who'd have guessed we would ever get to this point?
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:15:11 PM EDT
Stomp some "gender confused, idiot without a cause ass". Get out some of that pent up 9/11 frustration. Just don't get your face on camera.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:20:20 PM EDT
Don't hold back -- those bastards are vicious. Take extra ammo, and don't come back with any unfired. Preferably varmint-type HP. . . . Hey, where's the teargas-launching smiley??
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:24:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 10:28:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 3:50:31 AM EDT
Bring out your new Wilson and let it rip!......Have fun!
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 4:01:33 AM EDT
Shoot some granola lovers for me. I hate those ignorant Johnny Walker wannabes.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 4:59:16 AM EDT
damn, Ray! i have to wade through all the patchouli-soaked sheep to get to work tomorrow ~ DON'T confuse me for a hippy!!! (i'll be the one running to GCT while bashing people out of my way with a rolled up Wall Street Journal) [:)] be safe out there!
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 5:06:02 AM EDT
Ray, if you see a beautiful pregnant woman in a black dress(with knee high black leather boots[:)]), spraying hippies with MACE, don't mess with her. She's a mean one. (My wife works in Mid-Town[;)])
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 5:32:10 AM EDT
View Quote
Quit. Do a lateral move to Plano PD (TX). They start somewhere around $45K + OT
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 5:55:38 AM EDT
on the serious side these so called liberals are mainley against the globalization issue, they dont want the power elite of the industrialized nations to make policy and impliment it on the masses. I can say that it benefits us to keep a lot of power out of a very few hands especially when the people that make these policies are the same one that would disarm the world (U.N.types) I dont consider myself a leftist but i think the power elite are our enemy more so than some granola on the left.is this a case that our enemys enemy is our friend.when the power elite are done cracking heads of the granolas, when they protest what do you think the powr elite will do to you when you raise a dissadent voice over the illegal gun laws that have already been implomented (ex. waco ,ruby ridge etc)
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 5:59:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:02:17 AM EDT
Join the club. [:)]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:41:22 AM EDT
Originally Posted By thorshammer: on the serious side these so called liberals are mainley against the globalization issue, they dont want the power elite of the industrialized nations to make policy and impliment it on the masses. I can say that it benefits us to keep a lot of power out of a very few hands especially when the people that make these policies are the same one that would disarm the world (U.N.types) I dont consider myself a leftist but i think the power elite are our enemy more so than some granola on the left.is this a case that our enemys enemy is our friend.when the power elite are done cracking heads of the granolas, when they protest what do you think the powr elite will do to you when you raise a dissadent voice over the illegal gun laws that have already been implomented (ex. waco ,ruby ridge etc)
View Quote
actually, you make a good point. i was thinking about it this morning. the liberal media calls them "anti-globaliztion" protesters as catch-phrase that caters directly to their liberal audience ~ it makes sense. the libs are pro-globalization, so the media portrays them all in a bad light. however, if you go see the groups represented, you will see that one group is there to save the turtles, another to save the humans, and yet another protesting "inhumain" conditions of Taliboy prisoners. i'm sure that at least some anti-gunners will be there to support the UN's dis-armament of America. i won't be so quick to support what i believe is the real underlying issue, which is "anti-global-capitalism".
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 9:32:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:09:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:16:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:18:42 AM EDT
detour the marchers out to the south bronx, then just let god sort it out, -roger
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 5:57:21 PM EDT
Stay safe Waverunner I still owe you some sushi! [:)]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:10:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/30/2002 6:11:22 PM EDT by LongIslandShooter]
It can't be that bad; you'll get to play with tear gas, crack skulls, and shoot rubber bullets. What's not to like? Have fun![:D]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:54:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By lordtrader:
View Quote
Quit. Do a lateral move to Plano PD (TX). They start somewhere around $45K + OT
View Quote
I agree. Get you and yer buds out west someplace.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 7:12:49 PM EDT
This is why it sucks that Rudy isn't still here, he's the type that'd bust heads and make sure a bad taste lingered in their useless heads for years to come before they tried that shit again! However, we don't have anywhere near the type and number of backwoods hippy youth trash that Washington does. At most you'll see a bunch of NYU fags prancing around for a couple hours before they are told to leave and obediently do so. I live on 60th, a block from central park, I doubt I'll see the action, but I'll come out a stompin if the men in blue need my help![}:D] Sucks that I'm the same age as these trashy morons. X geners can suck sometimes![:(]
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 7:49:40 AM EDT
A quote from a liberal lawyer! Legal observers wearing red armbands plan to monitor protests outside the forum. The civil rights lawyers criticized police for promising to make arrests for minor infractions. "We make a pledge that police officers who are overzealous — we will see those officers in court," said defense attorney Ron Kuby. ummm.....red armband sounds like a magnet for special attention! Hope none spit on the sidewalk.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 8:06:26 AM EDT
There you go Waverunner.....You need the practices. For all who don't know me, I was only joking here.....[:)]
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 8:27:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/31/2002 8:28:41 AM EDT by antiUSSA]
Originally Posted By Grin_N_Barrett: A quote from a liberal lawyer! Legal observers wearing red armbands plan to monitor protests outside the forum. The civil rights lawyers criticized police for promising to make arrests for minor infractions.
View Quote
Personally, I feel this is a very kind gesture on their part, since [b][red]RED[/red][/b] allows for the best contrast against a black sight post! [8P][sniper]
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 8:46:04 AM EDT
Ray - Post 9/11 New York is not Seattle. Be fair but firm, and remember - The people are with you! “ [u]Terrorists don't own this city, New Yorkers do[/u]. If this is something the anarchists have to learn at the end of a police nightstick, just as their Islamic brethren are learning via "daisy cutter" half a world away, fine. The thin blue NYPD line has [b]8 million citizens right behind it.[/b]” - Rod Dreher Mike
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 11:44:21 AM EDT
[b]UPDATE[/b]: Well just got back home from my 12 hour tour, I have to go back in a few hours for another 12 hour tour, oh and all my days off are cancelled thanks to this BS!!!! Basically, I was dressed to party but none of these "anarchists" wanted to play (so far). Officers are being posted in front of ALL potential targets, hell there sure are ALOT of NYPD cops!!!...The GAP, Starbuck's, McDonald's, Banks, etc. Nothing major, as far as I know, has happened so far. Personally, I hope it stays that way but if the SHTF those poor suckers don't stand a chance.[stick]
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 11:48:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 12:02:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1: Sounds like enough O.T. for a new gun. [:D]
View Quote
You my friend are a freakin' mind reader!
Top Top