Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2015 2:02:48 PM EDT
It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:04:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:04:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:06:29 PM EDT
[#3]
To a certain degree, you are right.  It's not all humans though, more of a sub-species.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:10:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:11:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Waiting for you to come cure me.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:12:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Waiting for you to come cure me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:13:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.
View Quote

That first movie was so good.  That second movie was so bad.  That third movie was Jar Jar.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:13:28 PM EDT
[#8]
OK, if you say so.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:13:53 PM EDT
[#9]
First was mindless fun. The second two became increasingly ridiculous and, in the end, made me regret watching them in the first place.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:15:27 PM EDT
[#10]
CSB
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:31:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To a certain degree, you are right.  It's not all humans though, more of a sub-species.
View Quote

yeah, go on...
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:46:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Drugs are bad for you.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 2:47:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top