Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 9:49:27 AM EDT
This plan started many decades ago.  When the scientists first began to discover global warming, the republicans, mainly the Bushes, Big Oil and Haliburton, saw a golden opportunity.  They quickly drew up rough drafts for their plans, the first stages of which required as much global warming as possible.  They began fighting against anything that would stop global warming, with the intent on causing more powerful hurricanes in the future.  Their scientists determined, using their scientific models and probability, that it would be approximately 2004 when a hurricane would hit New Orleans.  They knew that global warming would cause bigger hurricanes, so the liklihood of one destroying NO was high if it were to hit.

Levee funding was cut so that the powerful hurricane expected around 2004 would certainly destroy New Orleans, which was one of the main places from which fuel is delivered.  In 2001 a subplan was drawn up with Bush and Cheney at the head, and on 9/11 they executed their plan.  This gave them a pretense to go to war.  They started in Afghanistan so as not to arouse suspicion, but of course their plans required that they move into Iraq eventually.  Bush lied about WMDs and finally was able to begin the war there.  In the meantime he pushed for drilling in ANWR, which was another way to assauge suspicion that he was going to war for oil.  Drilling for oil in ANWR would actually hurt his plans, but he did not push for drilling very hard, and he knew that he could trust the democrats to fight it enough to keep it from happening.  He knew that the democrats would play right into his hand.

Bush and Cheney knew that Halliburton could be trusted, but if any other company came in the plan could be discovered, so Halliburton was given no-bid contracts.  Of course, Halliburton was promised a huge return on their investment once their plan was finished.

They puttered around in Iraq for a while, showing enough progress to appease the general public but never enough to pull out, waiting for the expected global-warming-strengthened hurricane.  Finally, although a bit later than predicted, the hurricane came, and it was a success.  Global warming strengthened it, and it was a direct hit.  New Orleans was all but destroyed.  Now gas prices are going up, and Bush, claiming to only have the best interests of the USA in mind, is going to say that even though the war was originally only about freeing a country and protecting the USA, we must now take oil from Iraq even though he didn't plan on having to do that.  Because of the desperate circumstances people will agree.  Now Bush and his oil buddies will be rich!  He has a fuel monopoly!  Their long plan is coming to fruition!

Did I miss anything?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:50:53 AM EDT
[#1]
[guinnesscommercial]Brilliant![/guinnesscommercial]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Greenhorn:  Active Stats
Posts Per Day :: 3.11

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:01:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Brilliant!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:03:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't say it too loudly or often, some libtard will start believing it and it'll be on CNN shortly after.

You could have also said it was to knock NO and LA farther down the ladder on oil production and help Houston too.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:04:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Don't say it too loudly or often, some libtard will start believing it and it'll be on CNN shortly after.

You could have also said it was to knock NO and LA farther down the ladder on oil production and help Houston too.

The libs have pretty much said all this anyway.  I've just put it all together into one concise story.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:04:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

If you want to see this idea on CNN, post it over at DU, just like the NG's from MS and LA being completely ineffective because of deployment to Iraq / Afghanistan ...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:05:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you want to see this idea on CNN, post it over at DU...

Good idea!

I don't have a DU account.  Can someone else post it?  I'd like to see what would happen.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:05:20 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Did I miss anything?

Yes. If their plan was to promote global warming, Freon (R-12) wouldnt have been banned during the Bush 1 Administration. Next.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:06:06 AM EDT
[#9]
To late they already posted that at DU.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:07:11 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did I miss anything?

Yes. If their plan was to promote global warming, Freon (R-12) wouldnt have been banned during the Bush 1 Administration. Next.

Uh, that was just a ruse.  Secretly Bush was buying up millions of gallons of Freon and releasing it into the air out in the desert where no one would see.

I think that works.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:09:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Bush is only a puppet for Karl Rove.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:12:13 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did I miss anything?

Uh, that was just a ruse.  Secretly Bush was buying up millions of gallons of Freon and releasing it into the air out in the desert where no one would see.

I think that works.

You got me!!! Dont forget that the normal bottle of R-12 that went for 30.00 a jug (30 lbs) is now going for something like 1200.00 So the gummint is making money too!!!

Oh this is good.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:13:26 AM EDT
[#13]
I believe it

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:14:39 AM EDT
[#14]
this is bullshit, everyone knows carl rove and his tsunami machine caused the hurricane and targetted NO because the republicans hate black people

Quoted:
This plan started many decades ago.  When the scientists first began to discover global warming, the republicans, mainly the Bushes, Big Oil and Haliburton, saw a golden opportunity.  They quickly drew up rough drafts for their plans, the first stages of which required as much global warming as possible.  They began fighting against anything that would stop global warming, with the intent on causing more powerful hurricanes in the future.  Their scientists determined, using their scientific models and probability, that it would be approximately 2004 when a hurricane would hit New Orleans.  They knew that global warming would cause bigger hurricanes, so the liklihood of one destroying NO was high if it were to hit.

Levee funding was cut so that the powerful hurricane expected around 2004 would certainly destroy New Orleans, which was one of the main places from which fuel is delivered.  In 2001 a subplan was drawn up with Bush and Cheney at the head, and on 9/11 they executed their plan.  This gave them a pretense to go to war.  They started in Afghanistan so as not to arouse suspicion, but of course their plans required that they move into Iraq eventually.  Bush lied about WMDs and finally was able to begin the war there.  In the meantime he pushed for drilling in ANWR, which was another way to assauge suspicion that he was going to war for oil.  Drilling for oil in ANWR would actually hurt his plans, but he did not push for drilling very hard, and he knew that he could trust the democrats to fight it enough to keep it from happening.  He knew that the democrats would play right into his hand.

Bush and Cheney knew that Halliburton could be trusted, but if any other company came in the plan could be discovered, so Halliburton was given no-bid contracts.  Of course, Halliburton was promised a huge return on their investment once their plan was finished.

They puttered around in Iraq for a while, showing enough progress to appease the general public but never enough to pull out, waiting for the expected global-warming-strengthened hurricane.  Finally, although a bit later than predicted, the hurricane came, and it was a success.  Global warming strengthened it, and it was a direct hit.  New Orleans was a

ll but destroyed.  Now gas prices are going up, and Bush, claiming to only have the best interests of the USA in mind, is going to say that even though the war was originally only about freeing a country and protecting the USA, we must now take oil from Iraq even though he didn't plan on having to do that.  Because of the desperate circumstances people will agree.  Now Bush and his oil buddies will be rich!  He has a fuel monopoly!  Their long plan is coming to fruition!

Did I miss anything?

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:14:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Security to Sector 9, security to Sector 9. We've got a songbird. Silence the target, over.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:17:23 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

he

YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND ME FIRST!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:22:16 AM EDT
[#17]
NOw, if you figured this out before the prices went up, I could have profitted by buying oil stocks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:50:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
this is bullshit, everyone knows carl rove and his tsunami machine caused the hurricane and targetted NO because the republicans hate black people

Nah, that fact just just a perk for them.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:16:20 AM EDT
[#19]
So, someone with an account want to post this over at DU?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:18:52 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I love those commercials!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:33:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:43:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Did I miss anything?

Yes, Yes you did:

The real story,

After testing the mood of the public with Ruby Ridge and Waco - the .gov escalates their timeline for taking the US from the Citizens.

9/11 - Arrange to have planes fly into the WTC and Pentagon to test the response system.

3/03 - Arrange to have all of the State troops sent over to the Middle East. (The only troops that could go toe to toe with the Feds).

9/05 - Weaken the levee system and generate a Cat 5 storm to test the systems ability to clear out all of the poor people and liberals (known city Dwellers) and put them into Concentration Camps - Remember the FEMA camps?

2010?????
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:48:35 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Did I miss anything?

Yes, Yes you did:

The real story,

After testing the mood of the public with Ruby Ridge and Waco - the .gov escalates their timeline for taking the US from the Citizens.

9/11 - Arrange to have planes fly into the WTC and Pentagon to test the response system.

3/03 - Arrange to have all of the State troops sent over to the Middle East. (The only troops that could go toe to toe with the Feds).

9/05 - Weaken the levee system and generate a Cat 5 storm to test the systems ability to clear out all of the poor people and liberals (known city Dwellers) and put them into Concentration Camps - Remember the FEMA camps?

2010?????

2010--ar15_rifleman circulates a petition for free internet access from insane asylums so he can continue posting on the internet.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:07:03 AM EDT
[#24]
The Left actually believes that shit over at DU!  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:34:33 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did I miss anything?

Diversionary tactics. Despite EPA warnings (generated as a favor by the Reagan Administration), R12 has nothing whatsoever to do with global warming, so it looks like Bush cares about the environment while in reality it allows his billionare friends at Dupont to cash in. In return, they provide the catalyst chemicals necessary to Haliburton to get the Hurricane Generator up and running. Note that the storm came nowhere close to Delaware.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top