Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2006 8:18:39 AM EST
I want to be able to use them for shooting or driving or really what ever. I would like them to be nice enough to wear with business attire and casual dress. anyone have any suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:48:04 AM EST

Originally Posted By atomicferret:
I want to be able to use them for shooting or driving or really what ever. I would like them to be nice enough to wear with business attire and casual dress. anyone have any suggestions?

www.shooting_driving_business_attire_casual_dress_gloves.com comes to mind.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:08:43 AM EST
What about these Cabela's leather gloves?
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 1:56:05 PM EST
Cant help ya with gloves that meet all that crieteria but for shooting i have been using MECHANICS gloves that i got from walmart and love them, gonna buy another pair next time i get over there. It was over 80 this weekend while i was shooting and they were great, my hands didnt sweat at all and were comfortable.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 1:57:09 PM EST

Originally Posted By sapper85:
Cant help ya with gloves that meet all that crieteria but for shooting i have been using MECHANICS gloves that i got from walmart and love them, gonna buy another pair next time i get over there. It was over 80 this weekend while i was shooting and they were great, my hands didnt sweat at all and were comfortable.

They have a pair that are really thin and the dexterity is great with them, but they're about $30 a pair.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 2:01:04 PM EST
Top Top