Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/28/2006 11:42:26 AM EDT
are the women beautiful. Maybe some pics soon.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:49:32 AM EDT
Shit...go to Honolulu!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:56:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pzjgr:
Shit...go to Honolulu!

Been there. Milan does more.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:03:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Censored:

Shit...go to Honolulu!

Really? Man, thats hard to believe...but I'll take your word....
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:11:50 PM EDT

Shit...go to Honolulu!

He believes you but I need pictures
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:27:25 PM EDT
I don't really like Milan, reminds me too much of Chicago. If you have the chance, go east to Brescia or onto Verona.
Once you're out of the big cities Italy is wonderful!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:27:59 PM EDT
Miami...

and South Beach is topless!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:45:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Lon_Moer:
I don't really like Milan, reminds me too much of Chicago. If you have the chance, go east to Brescia or onto Verona.
Once you're out of the big cities Italy is wonderful!

I agree, city is a pain. The cathedral area is nice.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:46:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Partisan:

Shit...go to Honolulu!

He believes you but I need pictures

I am working in a cancer institute. I have to figure out how to get pics with out seeming to american.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:33:18 AM EDT
Sir, don't worry about "seeming to American". Everyone already knows you're an American, you won't be very successful trying to hide it. Milano is a big city, albeit Italian style. Nobody cares if you're an American, just like another mentioned it's more like you're a farm boy in NYC. Cultivate some italian friends in the cancer institute and have them show you around. If you have the opportunity take the train to Roma, it's a nice day trip. I highly recommend the Vatican museum and the Sistine Chappel. Plan accordingly, you have to go through the museum to get to the chappel.. Be wary of the Gypsies, they'll pick you clean in a heart beat. It's best if you're with a group. JMHO, 7zero1.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:14:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 7zero1:
Sir, don't worry about "seeming to American". Everyone already knows you're an American, you won't be very successful trying to hide it. Milano is a big city, albeit Italian style. Nobody cares if you're an American, just like another mentioned it's more like you're a farm boy in NYC. Cultivate some italian friends in the cancer institute and have them show you around. If you have the opportunity take the train to Roma, it's a nice day trip. I highly recommend the Vatican museum and the Sistine Chappel. Plan accordingly, you have to go through the museum to get to the chappel.. Be wary of the Gypsies, they'll pick you clean in a heart beat. It's best if you're with a group. JMHO, 7zero1.

That's all good advice but where's the part about how to score endless quantities of Italian hotties?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:59:50 AM EDT
Sir, scoring endless quantities of italian hotties was not one of my pursuits when I lived there. In my experience if you don't speak the language you're SOL anyway. Besides, I lived in Naples which is further south and much more conservative than the Italy north of Rome. In my experience if you want to chase women in Italy, you need to find out where they go at night. Italians as a rule are much more traditional and casual sex is more uncommon than in our country. Prostitution in Italy is much more common, the prevalence of eastern european women imported by what americans think of as "the mafia" is quite common, not counting the hoards of african women imported for the same purpose. HTH, 7zero1.
Top Top