Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 9:50:30 AM EDT
We thought it was our building at first. The floor shook. It was very scary! People emptied the Pentagon and surrounding buildings and filled the streets with surreal expressions on their faces. Some people stared at the billows of smoke rising from the Pentagon. Some people looked skyward...waiting. The streets instantly jammed with cars, people going AWAY. A woman confessed to me that she had left the parking garage without paying the attendant. I told her it was probably OK. A co-worker worried that her coffee pot was left in the ON position. A U.S.A.F. Capt. passed me and I asked him how bad it was. He replied it was worse than it looked. It looked bad. I don't quite know what I am trying to say. I just had to say it. My wife and kids are safe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top