Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2009 8:15:13 PM EDT
I'm one of those people who always call up the station when they advertise on the radio "Caller X wins tickets to see ___".  I've won various things on many ocassions and today is was 2 tickets to see KISS.

What has anyone else here at ARFCOM won on the radio?

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:16:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I'm one of those people who always call up the station when they advertise on the radio "Caller X wins tickets to see ___".  I've won various things on many ocassions and today is was 2 tickets to see KISS.

You won Kiss tickets?

Awesome. Ever watch Detroit Rock City?

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:18:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Seen KISS several times, they put on a kick ass show. Uncle Ted used to tour with them also.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:20:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You won Kiss tickets?

Yeah, lol.  Honestly, I was really hoping for Metallica tickets but when I had the chance to win KISS tickets, I figure i'd give it a try.  Hey, it's a free show for the wife and I, not far from where we live.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:22:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You lucky fucker.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:27:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Kiss SUCKS.Hope you enjoy the worthless bastards.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh crap. I divided by 0 and went back to the 1970's.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:40:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I won tix and a limo to see Queensryche perform Operation Mindcrime a couple years back... Also won tix to see Y&T.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:42:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Amen to that, gene simmons "aka" Chaim Witz is a dirty cunt.
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:58:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Amen to that, gene simmons "aka" Chaim Witz is a dirty cunt.
Quoted:

I won't say Kiss sucks but enjoy the "has been" tour.  Ace can't play for shit anymore.........sorry it's just the truth.  I was in the Kiss Army back in the 70's and my first Kiss show was in 79 when they were touring for Dynasty.  Saw them again in 85 or 86 when Eric Carr and Bruce Kulick were in the band and WASP opened up for the Animalize tour.   I hope you see a good show however and Ace does still have his moments.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:04:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I won tickets to see Jethro Tull in 85,  he ( they ) put on a really good show and I had great seats.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:24:40 PM EDT
[#12]
ive never won shit. never called either.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:31:55 PM EDT
[#13]

I'm not a KISS fan, but that movie was awesome.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:34:20 PM EDT
[#14]
That would be really sweet if it were 1978.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:34:24 PM EDT
[#15]

So witch member took your girl back stage and then to the bus?

I really hope it was the 70's kiss and not the 80's unmasked version
Oh it would be really embarrassing if it was later than the 80's
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:35:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You won Kiss tickets?

Yeah, lol.  Honestly, I was really hoping for Metallica tickets but when I had the chance to win KISS tickets, I figure i'd give it a try.  Hey, it's a free show for the wife and I, not far from where we live.

Going to see them in Dallas on the 29th
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:38:27 PM EDT
[#17]
I used to HATE kiss back in the 70s. "Can't play worth shit! Songs suck! Gotta hide thire faces with makeup because of the embarassment!" The whole deal.

As I got older, I finally understood that they are not musicians. They're entertainers. And I saw them in a whole new light.

These days, a Kiss concert? Hell, I'd go.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:48:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

oddly enough I'm pretty sure it was 1978 when I won Kiss tickets from KROQ   I didn't go as I couldn't get a ride.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:50:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

oddly enough I'm pretty sure it was 1978 when I won Kiss tickets from KROQ   I didn't go as I couldn't get a ride.

lol, that sucks!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:52:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Lucky you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top