Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2001 9:42:19 PM EDT
I am Tony Clifton Hollywood Star.  I will type what I FEEL like typing on this forum and if ANY of you object to what I am saying, I will SUE you for everything you're worth.  You don't like it? TOUGH.  You bunch of idiots just shut up, listen, and learn.  

First topic I would like to bring up is gays.  WHat's UP with these homos?  They have these huge gay boat parties and KISS other HOMOS!!!  Are these people allowed to VOTE??!!!  

Tony
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 9:46:08 PM EDT
[#1]
What if my net worth is below zero?  Does that mean if you sue me for everything I'm worth then you'll pay off my debt?

Oh yeah...and the other part?  Sounds like a posting for troll bait...
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 9:47:50 PM EDT
[#2]
[:K]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 9:48:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 9:50:35 PM EDT
[#4]
hey robbie,

If I wanted your opinion I would have bitch slapped you for it.  SHut your ignorant mouth and listen to me.  I eat people like you for breakfast little man, so take your gay pride and go the gay parade you homo.

tony

http://www16.brinkster.com/jarrette
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 9:55:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Those AK-47 clowns CRAVE ATTENTION!

Locked and Banned.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top