Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2009 7:14:57 PM EDT
Don't get me wrong, but I love this country.  I lost just about all faith in our government (excluding the military of course!).

The whores in our government can't even manage their own finances (remember Rubbergate?) let alone the financial in's and out's of this nation.

If the government was a business, it would have gone into bankruptcy a long time ago due to its financial ineptitude.

I have no faith whatsoever in the government funding the financial obligations of social security, medicare, unemployment, or even savings bonds.  

I'm in my mid-thirties and I am not expecting ANYTHING to be left in social security, medicare or any government program for my generation.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:33:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Not expecting? Hell they already sent me a letter TELLING me to expect a -.75% return or something like that. Face it, if FedZilla were an insurance company, they would be SHUT DOWN for insolvency and the CEO/leadership would go to jail.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#2]
You and a lot of other countries.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#3]
But if you don't buy bonds, how will you pay for the war?

Ch-ch-ch-CHINA!  
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 12:43:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Not expecting? Hell they already sent me a letter TELLING me to expect a -.75% return or something like that. Face it, if FedZilla were an insurance company, they would be SHUT DOWN for insolvency and the CEO/leadership would go to jail.

I got that letter too. Do you have to realize how bad it must be for the FedGov to admit ANYTHING of this nature? The system is insolvent if it can't pay back at LEAST the amount that is being LOANED to it.  We are unwillingly locked into paying a system that has a guaranteed loss. It's a bad situation. Real bad.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top