Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 1:41:06 PM EDT
Tonight would have been my 4 year anniversary, with my ex.  Things always had their ups and downs with her she was mostly liberal, hated my guns, and didn't give out the pie.  For some strange reason though I was head over heels for this girl, I don't understand it, but things just sort of dissolved between the two of us, we had a mutual break up.  She packed her stuff up and left, I thought to myself well I am better off.  In some ways I am (LOTS more pie), new truck, new home, boat, among other things.  For some reason though I still find myself missing her, I have had several girls since.  Ashley (10-22 and .38 girl) Stacie, and others, but none have compared to Sarah thus far, so in honor of the bullshit and everything else I am raising my glass to her tonight for one last time getting totally smashed and I will be bound and determined to move the fuck on.

Per Greywolf 2112s thread here

I have done these
Official Arfcom Drink pics

Cruzan Rum
Pepsi
Glock 19
AR-15 of course
Lays Masterpiece Chips

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:44:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Be sure to post some stupid crap about her when you get drunk!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:45:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Good luck with that....
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:46:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Be sure to post some stupid crap about her when you get drunk!

+eleventybillion
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:46:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Its one of the reasons why I don't keep in touch with EXs...

Don't want anything good coming back from meeting them again.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:47:03 PM EDT
[#5]
what's pie?

anyway, don't focus on the good things and forget the bad like we all have a tendency to do when we find it missing...............focus on the reasons you're no longer with her.  seems to help.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:48:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
what's pie?

anyway, don't focus on the good things and forget the bad like we all have a tendency to do when we find it missing...............focus on the reasons you're no longer with her.  seems to help.

Tex lives!

+1 on the posting later while durnk
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:50:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
what's pie?

Tex lives!

+1 on the posting later while durnk

I traded her for my guns. Soo Tomorrow I will shoot.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:46:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Bump for UPDATE
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:37:23 AM EDT
[#9]
I give the drink pic a 9.5 - only reason it isn't a 10 is the glassware used.  I've got to think that there is a more appropriate drinking vessel for a "Cuba Libre" - maybe an earthenware mug, or a coconut?

Seriously, though, you did the right thing by splitting up with her.  It may not feel like it at times, but Nich, you KNOW you are better off in the long run given her liberal proclivities, spending habits, and the way she tried to manipulate you all the time.

PS - don't make Kelly come up there and take your Man Card back!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:45:27 AM EDT
[#10]
went all out on the dinner!!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:45:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Is that some of that flavored fruity rum I see should be ashamed
I give it a 7.3

Though good luck with the breakup.  You are better off alone then together in a doomed relationship.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:46:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Cuba Libre requires lime, IIRC. 9.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:03:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Its chemistry! The ones that don't want you or get away are the ones that you think of most. Gotta lose that yardstick though or you won't be able to settle down. Nice Glock, mine is getting in next week
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:05:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Isn't your sight on backwards
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:09:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Sounds like fun.  Now , go put the guns in the safe before any more cruzan.  

That's an order!

Have fun.

Regards,

Rick

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:23:31 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Cuba Libre requires lime, IIRC. 9.

Kharn

Oh, damn, good one- forgot about that!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:08:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Umm sorry guys that is Cruzan Light Estate rum.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:09:25 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Isn't your sight on backwards

No
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:38:13 PM EDT
[#19]
So, any chance we will get a play-by-play of the Asian Pie you got after the company party at the gay guy's house?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:51:38 PM EDT
[#20]
guns+alcohol=
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
...she was mostly liberal, hated my guns, and didn't give out the pie...

Sounds like three strikes to me.  She's out.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:06:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Is that some of that flavored fruity rum I see should be ashamed
I give it a 7.3

Though good luck with the breakup.  You are better off alone then together in a doomed relationship.

That's not a fruity flavored rum.......your rum-fu is as weak as Marcus Vicks ethical standards..

In fact that's the exact rum I have in my glass as we speak.....good flavor...decent price..can't go wrong.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:07:38 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Its one of the reasons why I don't keep in touch with EXs...

Don't want anything good coming back from meeting them again.

Big nod of agreement
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:18:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
So, any chance we will get a play-by-play of the Asian Pie you got after the company party at the gay guy's house?

That made Mr chuckle       NOT!!!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
guns+alcohol=

You're right--he left out a crucial element..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top