Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/21/2011 7:42:43 AM EDT
Last night on a episode of the Unit one of the operators in order to vet a operator from another country said to him;
Unit Operator Betty Blue 'What color is the door of the shoot house'?
Unknown Operator "There is no door to the shoot house'
Unit Operator Betty Blue "Why is that'?
Unknown Operator " Because it was given to a country as a prize in a shooting competation".
Unit Operator Betty Blue "What country".
Unknown Operator "My country".

So, now the way to determine if someone is a poser or the real deal is the question, "What color is the door of the shoot house"? Which is much more obscure than 'What color is the boat house at Hereford'?
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 7:51:01 AM EDT
So he didn't get disarmed with a cup of coffee?
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 7:52:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/21/2011 7:53:31 AM EDT by FZ1Steve]
Nope

I really miss that show, my wife would watch it with me because of the story line about the wives.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 7:54:26 AM EDT
Originally Posted By wildearp:
So he didn't get disarmed with a cup of coffee?

Ambushed, rook'.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:03:07 AM EDT
I miss the show, but the last few episodes before they cancelled it was reaching. "Spear of Destiny" was an absolute crock of shit and any episode that centered around the colonel and his fuckshit of a wife was a fast-forward episode too. That fucking director has to put his wife in every fucking thing he does. She is a horrible actress and a fuckwit of a person. If they had never incorporated her, the show might have survived.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:07:26 AM EDT

Originally Posted By FZ1Steve:
Nope

I really miss that show, my wife would watch it with me because of the story line about the wives.

The storyline about the wives were HORSESHIT, no offense to your wife unit.

I'd bang the shit out of this one though
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:12:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By NuclearCookies:
I miss the show, but the last few episodes before they cancelled it was reaching. "Spear of Destiny" was an absolute crock of shit and any episode that centered around the colonel and his fuckshit of a wife was a fast-forward episode too. That fucking director has to put his wife in every fucking thing he does. She is a horrible actress and a fuckwit of a person. If they had never incorporated her, the show might have survived.

Agreed. The first couple of years were great. They focused on the operators. Then the show begin to focus on the wifes and it went to shit. Too bad.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 8:16:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/21/2011 8:17:01 AM EDT by ultramagbrion]
The drama-llama-wife issues were making it hard to watch . If I want a fuck-stick-soap opera I'll watch a fucking reality show.

I dont think I watched 30 minutes total of the last year or two.
Top Top