Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2005 6:36:51 AM EDT
Thanks to MRW www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=135&t=377381&page=6, I have come to a "Crisis of Faith(TM)."  Fortunately, due to the wonders of the internet, I have found true meaning in life thanks to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Even better, I have confidence that our teachings will soon get their place in Science classes across the US.  We even have a very scientific looking chart to help teachers teach our theory.

www.venganza.org/

I welcome all arfcomers to accept our theories and join our church.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:41:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:51:50 AM EDT
[#2]
And apparently no one finds the site funny anyway...

I thought it was hysterical...
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:52:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Dupe!

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=379064

Interesting, though you seem to doubt the Truth as taught by Bobby Henderson, the great prophet of Flying Spaghetti Monsterism.  I doubt you even dress like a pirate.  You, sir, are a poser.

Besides, there's a lot to be said for using thread titles that give some clue as to what you are going to post about.  Ahh well, folks often ignore what looks like another religion thread, maybe I can lure some in, and they may have the chance to learn the True Faith.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:53:45 AM EDT
[#4]
WHY YOU SHOULD CONVERT TO FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTERISM

Flimsy moral standards.
Every friday is a relgious holiday. If your work/school objects to that, demand your religious beliefs are respected and threaten to call the ACLU.
Our heaven is WAY better. We've got a Stripper Factory AND a Beer Volcano.

Man im all over that!!

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:58:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
And apparently no one finds the site funny anyway...

I thought it was hysterical...

I did.

The religious nutters take themselves way to seriously.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:02:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Interesting, though you seem to doubt the Truth as taught by Bobby Henderson, the great prophet of Flying Spaghetti Monsterism.  I doubt you even dress like a pirate.  You, sir, are a poser.

Besides, there's a lot to be said for using thread titles that give some clue as to what you are going to post about.  Ahh well, folks often ignore what looks like another religion thread, maybe I can lure some in, and they may have the chance to learn the True Faith.

Say that to my eye patch!

Yah, true...my thread title was kind of up-front..

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:10:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top