Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2003 8:12:12 AM EDT
two drunks got rowdy and started stealing alchohol from the flight attendants......after the flight attendant took two bottles of crown away from them......Salt City police came on and took them and then the FBI showed up.....I was right behind these two so they interviewed me also.........long trip home from Vancouver...
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:14:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:23:34 AM EDT
[#2]

When I was working at Tampa International Airport last year as part of Operation Safe Skies, anytime anybody gave the screeners or flight attendants a hard time, they were pulled off of the flight.  Once, a couple of young teenagers flying alone told a screener that they had a bomb in their carry-on bag.  They spent the rest of that day talking to agents from the local FBI office, and didn't fly home for about thirty-six hours or so.  Nobody is playing around in those airport terminals, believe me.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:29:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I told the FBI that the boys were about that close to getting their ass whipped.....you shouldn't talk to ladies like that in front of a southern boy.....and the stews had already asked me for assistance....game on!!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:40:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I told the FBI that the boys were about that close to getting their ass whipped.....you shouldn't talk to ladies like that in front of a southern boy.....and the stews had already asked me for assistance....game on!!!
View Quote

Then YOU would have been the subject of someone else's interrogation. Sad when you live in a day and age where justified ass whippings will make you the subject of a federal investigation.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:54:56 AM EDT
[#5]
So true, BenDover.  Some people just need to have their asses kicked.  You should get a citizenship award for it, not a legal hassle.  

I guess that comment shows my age, we actually used to give citizenship awards in public schools when I was young.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:07:59 AM EDT
[#6]
nope according to the FBI and the SLC cops....the stews had asked me to act...I was clear.......
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:51:53 AM EDT
[#7]
yep, us folks here in salt lake just kick ass allllllll the time! wooohooo [headbang]

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:56:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I am now a firm believer in a "punch first ask questions later" policy on airplanes.
View Quote

I AGREE WHOLE HEARTEDLY!!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:05:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 11:06:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Hound, good self restraint if you already had the go ahead from the flight crew.  I can't stand people like that, where the heck did they grow up?

Ever since 9/11 I have had a lot of free upgrades to places like seat 2A.  Since I am tall and somewhat muscular, there is no doubt in my mind why this happens.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 11:30:49 AM EDT
[#11]
It's because of dipshits like this that alcohol will be banned on airplanes, just wait and see.  Dianne Einsteiner was previously looking into this if I recall.

Same situation like those criminal fuckers who use guns in the commission of a crime and get BS anti-gun laws for us.  People that use guns in the commission of a crime should get life.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 11:41:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Check this out:  My wife and I went to the Movie the other night, and these two teenage kids (13 maybe 14 yrs. old) were throwing ice and i the water was hitting me and my wife, so I turned around and said "cool it guys" and then the little snot nose told me to "fuck off", I was in shock.  So there I was thinking does this 33 year old man grab these two punks drag these kids out and risk getting sued by there parents or do I just go get a user.  I ended up getting the user...  But, God I felt like a little pussy.  What ever happened to the days if you acted like that someone shut your mouth for you, then if your parents found out they were shocked as hell and apologized for them and then took them home and beat hell out of them....  If i would have told an adult to "fuck off" my dad would have buried me.  Now days the parents sue if you even look at there kids wrong for burning down your house...
I am so sick entire of torlerance... People need to answer for there actions period....
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 11:54:54 AM EDT
[#13]
geeze Hound, with that topic title i thought you were in trouble!

So if the cabin crew asked for help, why didnt you do something?

Ben, The Emu
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:00:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Check this out:  My wife and I went to the Movie the other night, and these two teenage kids (13 maybe 14 yrs. old) were throwing ice and i the water was hitting me and my wife, so I turned around and said "cool it guys" and then the little snot nose told me to "fuck off", I was in shock.  So there I was thinking does this 33 year old man grab these two punks drag these kids out and risk getting sued by there parents or do I just go get a user.  I ended up getting the user...  But, God I felt like a little pussy.  What ever happened to the days if you acted like that someone shut your mouth for you, then if your parents found out they were shocked as hell and apologized for them and then took them home and beat hell out of them....  If i would have told an adult to "fuck off" my dad would have buried me.  Now days the parents sue if you even look at there kids wrong for burning down your house...
I am so sick entire of torlerance... People need to answer for there actions period....
View Quote

happened to me too. (before the movie even started) got the same response when i asked them to knock the shit off. (throwing popcorn) i slowly walked over to them and asked them nicely to make me "fuck off."  all was quiet for the rest of the afternoon...
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 12:45:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
nope according to the FBI and the SLC cops....the stews had asked me to act...I was clear.......
View Quote

I think if the flight crew asked for help, he has a free ticket to f*** them up.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 1:02:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's when you go get  a Jumbo pop from the concession, and accidently spill it on them coming back. That would be more satisfying than any movie.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 1:27:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am now a firm believer in a "punch first ask questions later" policy on airplanes.
View Quote

I AGREE WHOLE HEARTEDLY!!!
View Quote

"In the event of a landing over water, your seat cushion may be used as a flotation device. In the event of a passenger disturbance, your car keys may be used to gouge out their eyes. - Thank you for flying post-911 airlines." [:D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 1:46:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Finally some [b]rational[/b] thought
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#19]
man, i DID kick ass in a movie theater once. this kids were calling this guy a faggot near me. he had red hair, so do i. they were saying "you red headed faggot" i thougth they were talking to me. i said "are you talking to me?"--not in a clint eastwood way. :)

they said no, and something like screw off. they were about 12-14. i'm 19.

there was a back and forth exchange. i went back to buying my ticket. then they started throwing pennies at me. i turn around, they insult. i go back to it. i get my ticket, i go into the theatre and one of the idiots runs up to grab my hat. he hits me in the back of the head. i turn and take a few steps to catch him. i grab abhold of his shirt and shove him HARD to the ground. he goes down and slides about 10 feet.

i turned on my heel and went in to the theatre. there were a lot of people around including adults, i'm actually surprised i didn't get in trouble for that. :)

moral: IF it's warrented, don't be afaid to lay down the law once in a while.

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 2:34:02 PM EDT
[#20]
[Imbroglio] You are now a Jr. Fed. [/Imbroglio]
edited to take out the "t" and put a "w" in the word now...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top