Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2005 9:06:14 PM EDT
Hey guys, I was just watching the Mail Call: Hurricane Katrina show.  During the last segment about the 82nd's role out there, my squad was in a shot out patrolling.  Also had interviews with my Bn CSM.

Any chance one of you guys recorded this?  I'd love to get a copy!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:09:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah I got surprized I recorded it on DVD commercials and all, I thought it was Snipers the 4 hour special which was on the TV guide, I will make a copy for ya, 4 hours copied....
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:11:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Kick ass man, I appreciate it.

Can you post it somewhere, or want me to send you a few bucks to burn it to a CD?  Its your call man.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:14:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Can you post it somewhere, or want me to send you a few bucks to burn it to a CD?  Its your call man.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:15:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

[email protected]

DVD, not cd-r
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:16:19 PM EDT
[#5]
i wathced that tonight, while having a cleaning party afte rshooting all day.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:17:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Thats cool, email on the way.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:30:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Sweet.

Saw that segment, would have recorded it if I knew you were going to be on. (I no longer keep my TV on demand between sessions ever since I had a replay file around 15GB that allowed me rewind to what I was watching last week! heh)
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:39:50 PM EDT
[#8]
thought you were gonna say you were a looter
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:43:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
thought you were gonna say you were a looter

A looter shooter

If any of you guys recorded it and want to see.. its a quick shot a bit before the first interview with CSM Champagne.  It showed some paratroopers on a street corner in downtown New Orleans.  The camera pans to the left and a para with sunglasses on turns his head towards the camera.  Thats me in the sunglasses Right in the middle of the shot.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:46:58 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Thats cool, email on the way.

Got the email, work in progress....
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#11]
BTT... anyone able to upload this?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top