Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2001 7:44:35 AM EDT
and was wondering what some of you thought about the quality of these guns.I especially like the Arctic panther in white,looks nice!I haven't seen much about the quality/accuracy of these weapons,anyone?

[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:28:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Speaking only for myself, I think favorably of the DPMS stuff.  I have one of their uppers one of my Bushy lowers, and I spent quite a bit of time talking with their people any pawing their products at Perry a year or so ago.  I believe they're using Wilson barrel blanks.  Their service and quality have been fine for me.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:50:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Josey,

To each his/her own!  If you find something that you like and it works for you, then shoot the crap out of it and learn the art of the rifle.

I'm pretty partial to Bushmasters, but I have close friends who swear by just about every flavor in the AR world.

Some like Colt, others Bushmaster, Oly or DPMS.  Get what you want and learn how to shoot it.

Have fun!

Schnert

[heavy]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top