Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2010 6:59:52 PM EDT
This is an official advice from the FBI foreign Remittance / telegraph department. It has come to our notice that the C.B.N Bank Nigeria district has released 5,300,000.00 US dollars into Bank of America in your name as the beneficiary by inheritance means.

The C.B.N Bank Nigeria knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to effect this payment from the united kingdom into your account, Used what we know as a secret Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST CERTIFICATE) to transfer these fund via wire transfer.

They are still waiting for confirmation from you on the already transferred funds which was made in direct transfer so that they can do final crediting to your account.
Secret diplomatic payment is not made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities. That is why your payment has been made in secret transfer. If your transaction is legit and you are not a terrorist. Then why did you not receive the money directly into your account?  This is a pure coded means of payment? Most Records we have had with this method of payment in the past has always been related to terrorist acts, We do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect into your account in the U.S.A, so it is our duty as a world wide commission to correct this little problem before this fund will be credited into your personal account.

Due to the increased difficulty and unnecessary security by the American authorities when funds enter from outside of Europe, and the Middle East, The F.B.I Bank Commission for Europe has stopped the transfer on its way to deliver payment of $5,300,000.00 to debit your reserve account and pay you through a secured diplomatic transit account (S.D.T.A). We govern and oversee funds transfer for the World Bank and the rest of the world.

We advice you contact us immediately as the funds have been Stopped and are being held in our custody, until you can be able to provide us with a Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) within 3 days from the world local bank that authorize the transfer in order to certify to us that the funds you are about to receive from Nigeria are anti-terrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to cross and impound the Payment, we shall release the funds immediately we receive this legal documents. (DIST CERTIFICATE)

Guarantee: Funds will be released on confirmation of the document, But If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you guilty with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proving to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive.

These Condition Is Valid until  5th AUGUST 2010 after which we shall take actions on canceling the payment and then charge you for illegally moving funds out of Nigeria .

Yours In Service

Robert Mueller, III
FBI Director

From the director, no less.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:01:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I always wondered what the Director did....
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:01:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

snip

It's kinda like a financial Darwin Award.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:01:55 PM EDT
[#3]
How can it be yours if its mine?
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:02:04 PM EDT
[#4]
sound like very serious business.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:02:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Did they use a Chinese e-mail address for you like they have for the other ones of these that I've seen?

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:02:24 PM EDT
[#6]
If those guys spent 15 minutes doing some research, I bet their return rate would be a heck of a lot higher.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:02:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd say Mueller needs to go back to 8th grade and redo his spelling lessons.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:03:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Sounds legit.  Better jump on it quick.

ETA: just wasted post 1700 on this
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:03:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm very concerned.

They say they will charge me guilty with the FBI and take their proper action against me for not proving to them the legitimate of the fund I are about to receive.

I don't know what to do.
It's all very confusing.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:03:12 PM EDT
[#10]
As long as "FBI" appears somewhere in the e-mail address, it'll be perfectly legit.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:03:31 PM EDT
[#11]
From the Director, Robert Mueller...  It must be real.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:04:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Wooo-hoooooo your rich! Whod a thunk it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#13]
My favorite sentence...

"We advice you contact us immediately as the funds have been Stopped and are being held in our custody, until you can be able to provide us with a Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) within 3 days from the world local bank that authorize the transfer in order to certify to us that the funds you are about to receive from Nigeria are anti-terrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to cross and impound the Payment, we shall release the funds immediately we receive this legal documents."

That's a great sentence.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#14]
If you don't do it, they'll shoot your dog.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:09:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I just hope they don't charge me guilty with the FBI and take their proper action against me.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:10:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I'm very concerned.

They say they will charge me guilty with the FBI and take their proper action against me for not proving to them the legitimate of the fund I are about to receive.

I don't know what to do.

It's all very confusing.

All your base are belong to them, you have no chance to survive make your time?

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:10:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Wow! The FBI is now in the banking business.

I feel so much better now.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:13:14 PM EDT
[#18]

They'll make you fo.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:15:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Looks like the real deal from here!
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Missed the phrase "World local bank"

Made me LOL.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Made me LOL.

They aren't making it easy.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:21:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Looks like you'll be winding up in this thread soon...............

You will be missed.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:22:09 PM EDT
[#23]
was it recieved in mail or email? or personally delivered to your door?

Is there a phone number provided in there, or any address how to contact them. If you had NO idea about this, just give FBI a call and tell them that you had no idea about this and that your very confused about this, and want this resolved in the legal way and you have no desire for the money ( even though I know you WANT that money!)
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:23:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Dibs on your stolen identity!
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:24:20 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

This is an official advice from the FBI foreign Remittance / telegraph department. It has come to our notice that the C.B.N Bank Nigeria district has released 5,300,000.00 US dollars into Bank of America in your name as the beneficiary by inheritance means.

The C.B.N Bank Nigeria knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to effect this payment from the united kingdom into your account, Used what we know as a secret Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST CERTIFICATE) to transfer these fund via wire transfer.

They are still waiting for confirmation from you on the already transferred funds which was made in direct transfer so that they can do final crediting to your account.

Secret diplomatic payment is not made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities. That is why your payment has been made in secret transfer. If your transaction is legit and you are not a terrorist. Then why did you not receive the money directly into your account?  This is a pure coded means of payment? Most Records we have had with this method of payment in the past has always been related to terrorist acts, We do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect into your account in the U.S.A, so it is our duty as a world wide commission to correct this little problem before this fund will be credited into your personal account.

Due to the increased difficulty and unnecessary security by the American authorities when funds enter from outside of Europe, and the Middle East, The F.B.I Bank Commission for Europe has stopped the transfer on its way to deliver payment of $5,300,000.00 to debit your reserve account and pay you through a secured diplomatic transit account (S.D.T.A). We govern and oversee funds transfer for the World Bank and the rest of the world.

We advice you contact us immediately as the funds have been Stopped and are being held in our custody, until you can be able to provide us with a Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) within 3 days from the world local bank that authorize the transfer in order to certify to us that the funds you are about to receive from Nigeria are anti-terrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to cross and impound the Payment, we shall release the funds immediately we receive this legal documents. (DIST CERTIFICATE)

Guarantee: Funds will be released on confirmation of the document, But If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you guilty with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proving to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive.

These Condition Is Valid until  5th AUGUST 2010 after which we shall take actions on canceling the payment and then charge you for illegally moving funds out of Nigeria .

Yours In Service

Robert Mueller, III

FBI Director

Well, did you win $170 million in the Jamaican Lottery?  No?  I didn't think so.

Now all I have to do is wire $784 to Montego Bay before I can collect my jackpot...then ar15.com will be mine.  ALL MINE!

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:25:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey pal, remember the money I loaned you that night in the bar?  You were out of cash and I spotted you 20 thousand.  Now that you're flush, I'd like it back.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:27:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Please, please send this to the FBI.  For some reason they take fraud in their own name quite seriously.  

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:27:17 PM EDT
[#28]
The sad part isn't the poor grammar and absurdities, the sad part is that they actually succeed in finding people stupid enough to bite.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:27:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Well there's no sense in contacting the FBI about this.  Clearly, they already know.  This came from the very top.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:29:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Made me LOL.

They aren't making it easy.

Too funny.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:30:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Gee... and when I forwarded a similar one to the FBI, I somewhat expected them to do something about it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:32:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm very concerned.

I don't know what to do.
It's all very confusing.

For a portion of the proceeds I can call in my contacts on your behalf.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:33:57 PM EDT
[#33]
You guys disgust me.

All this focus on the money and the FBI and no one gives a damn about the OPs poor deceased Uncle Mobutu.

Where did you think the inheritance came from?  Some fictional character?

I'm going to sacrifice a chicken in his honor.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:34:38 PM EDT
[#34]
we should scam the nigerians for my by charging for spelling and grammar correction.  that would almost be as good as a boatload of computers.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:36:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
You guys disgust me.

All this focus on the money and the FBI and no one gives a damn about the OPs poor deceased Uncle Mobutu.

You are very confused.

This money is for Terrorist Acts...

"Secret diplomatic payment is not made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities. That is why your payment has been made in secret transfer. If your transaction is legit and you are not a terrorist. Then why did you not receive the money directly into your account? This is a pure coded means of payment? Most Records we have had with this method of payment in the past has always been related to terrorist acts, We do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect into your account in the U.S.A, so it is our duty as a world wide commission to correct this little problem before this fund will be credited into your personal account. "

At least I think it is...

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:43:19 PM EDT
[#36]
If I were King I would create a black ops unit whose purpose would be to hunt down and snatch up these scam generators. They would be sent to that weird ass planet for the Predators to hunt down.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:46:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys disgust me.

You are very confused.

This money is for Terrorist Acts...

"Secret diplomatic payment is not made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities. That is why your payment has been made in secret transfer. If your transaction is legit and you are not a terrorist. Then why did you not receive the money directly into your account? This is a pure coded means of payment? Most Records we have had with this method of payment in the past has always been related to terrorist acts, We do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect into your account in the U.S.A, so it is our duty as a world wide commission to correct this little problem before this fund will be credited into your personal account. "

At least I think it is...

I fail at reading comprehension.

I suggest we need to waterboard the inheritance officer at C.B.N Bank Nigeria to clear up the Uncle Mobutu/Al-Queda connection.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:50:07 PM EDT
[#38]
All you have to do is prove the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive.

Get on it, man.  Your destiny awaits.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:52:04 PM EDT
[#39]
"This is a pure coded means of payment?"
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:54:00 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just hope they don't charge me guilty with the FBI and take their proper action against me.

I'd advise you to comply with their demands.  If I recall correctly, the punishment for such an infraction is death by ungabunga, even for a first offense.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:54:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Gee, thanks for littering GD with yet another form letter scam...
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:57:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
"This is a pure coded means of payment?"

They have you dead to rights.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:00:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Hmmm I had something like that, the full header read something like, "you must answer this immediately or you will go to jail".  Its like the 1000th one of those I've gotten in 4 years. On 1 of those I wrote F U in big bold 72 pt letters and got a reply back that was not very nice, I laughed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top