Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2004 4:46:16 PM EDT
I was having dinner with these Christian singles at Ski Shores Cafe on the lake in Austin, and I started getting kinda obnoxious. (We were talking about the genders).

So this gurl named Twyla finally asked, "Have you been in a relationship?"

"Yes," I said.

"Did she know that?" she snapped back.

Damn. That was cold.

That woman has got issues. 31 years old and still unmarried will do that to a woman. I'm going to have to stay away from her at church. She's mean.

Now THAT's a "mean girl".
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:47:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Ohh boy wait til sarge hears this
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:47:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:48:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
So you were being obnoxious and she bitch-slapped you good for it... and somehow she is the one with a problem?

I may have been obnoxious, and she may have gotten me good, but she is still mean.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:49:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:49:26 PM EDT
[#5]
So you came here for some more huh?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:49:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Christian singles = no way in hell your getting laid!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:50:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:50:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Don't be so hasty. These Christian singles are more worldy than you may think. There's just more guilt involved.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:51:02 PM EDT
[#9]
You like the abuse don't you?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:51:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's just more guilt involved.

really? but that sucks because you turn into the badguy.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:51:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

In a way, Twyla was quite attractive with her direct, mean self.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:52:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Ask her, " Hey, you're 31 right? and still single? tell me....I hear that when a chick is over 30 and still doesnt have a husband, there is usually a reason for it....if you know what I mean....is that true? I mean, are you just a head case...or do you just not like men?....I hear its REALLY hard to meet guys at your age too....younger guys think you're too old already....and older guys arent looking for desperate chicks....oh well, glad I'ma guy"
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:53:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Ask her, " Hey, you're 31 right? and still single? tell me....I hear that when a chick is over 30 and still doesnt have a husband, there is usually a reason for it....if you know what I mean....is that true? I mean, are you just a head case...or do you just not like men?....I hear its REALLY hard to meet guys at your age too....younger guys think you're too old already....and older guys arent looking for desperate chicks....oh well, glad I'ma guy"

Get this, we were talking about how crazy women are. I was standing up for women by saying they were not that crazy - they're not hard to figure out.

At which moment, Twyla started saying stuff like, "Women ARE crazy!"
And then she proceeded with the How many relationships have you had question...

Go figure.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:55:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So I bet you want her to dominate you, tie you up and spank you in front of the choir while you are wearing a sacrificial virgin robe.

Say It.....Say It.....Say It             I won't laugh

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:55:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I tend to agree
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get this, we were talking about how crazy women are. I was standing up for women by saying they were not that crazy - they're not hard to figure out.

At which moment, Twyla started saying stuff like, "Women ARE crazy!"
And then she proceeded with the How many relationships have you had question...

Go figure.

Your first mistake was speaking to her.  Your second mistake was allowing her to speak.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:56:24 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I was having dinner with these Christian singles at Ski Shores Cafe on the lake in Austin, and I started getting kinda obnoxious. (We were talking about the genders).

"Yes," I said.

"You have got issues. 31 years old and still unmarried will do that."

Fixed it for you for next time you get bitch slapped.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:56:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So I bet you want her to dominate you, tie you up and spank you in front of the choir while you are wearing a sacrificial virgin robe.

I will say this...she would look good in a dominatrix suit. She's got the bod and the tude for it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#19]
FWIW, if you're as annoying in person as you are around here, I'd probably be pretty cold to you, too.  And everybody I know says I'm very friendly.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:59:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:00:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Thanks for the advice CampyBob.

Single Christian women over 30 = high strung, repressed
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:08:24 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Try catholic girls, they swallow.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:38:50 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Try catholic girls, they swallow.

Reminds me of that old Frank Zappa song about Catholic Girls.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:41:11 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Ohh boy wait til sarge hears this

LOL

CLean_Cut.

SHe wasn't mean..she was HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:41:35 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
[

Don't be so hasty. These Christian singles are more worldy than you may think. There's just more guilt involved.

Yeah. Guilt without sex. WHAT A CONCEPT!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

"Yes," I said.

Damn. That was cold.

Yeah, the truth does tend to hurt a lot
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#27]
[redvsblue]Dude, that was a burn.  You got burned.  Burned, dude, burned![/redvsblue]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:56:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Clean_Cut

Man your problem with women is amazing...

I almost believe you couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of hundreds

you need to expand your horizon and listen to CampyBOB

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:59:10 PM EDT
[#29]
clean_cut,

How long before you are a 31 year old virgin?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:08:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
clean_cut,

2 years ago!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:26:09 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
clean_cut,

2 years ago!

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So you were being obnoxious and she bitch-slapped you good for it... and somehow she is the one with a problem?

I may have been obnoxious, and she may have gotten me good, but she is still mean.

I think she likes you!

You should ask for her hand in marriage.
With a woman like that, you'll always know where you stand. Sure beats the silent treatment.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Thats a great motorcycle destination.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:35:57 AM EDT
[#34]
She needs to Shut The Fuck Up And Go Make You A Sandwich.

You shoulda pulled a gun on her. She'd be singing a different tune then.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:37:55 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

"Yes," I said.

Damn. That was cold.

That woman has got issues. 31 years old and still unmarried will do that to a woman. I'm going to have to stay away from her at church. She's mean.

I am definitely in LOVE with this girl!!!  Sharp wit and cruel demeanor!!!

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:38:21 PM EDT
[#36]
UH cleancut we did see your picture and you,dude a haircut would be in order!

You might want to get cleancut and then post again about how it helps you get women!

You look like an old Tommy Chong!!!  No offence as he did well looking like that!

Bob

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:54:16 AM EDT
[#37]
I have one basic relationship rule, "I don't take shit off women".

Any hooch over 30 and never been married or three times engaged is single for ONE reason, SHE IS A FRIGGIN BITCH.

Now she is out there, biological clock ticking, trying to mate with any willing dumbass who will settle for 4 times a year pussy and buy her a new house.  Where do you find guys opposed to fucking and boring enough not to get curious when they start working late or meeting the "girlfriends" for coffee for 8 hours three nights a week?  Thats easy to answer, go to a Christian singles dinner  and look for a hopeless loser who is 35 and spends his days in church and try to find one you can stand.

Dude, go tap some ass on a random woman or take that gal from work home and blow a nut on her face and get it over with.  THE primary two questions a man needs to ask himself before marriage are really basic.

1. Do I have enough property that I can just destroy half of it , drain my bank account and burn my house down and still be happy?

2. Am I done with any desire for sex and in 20 years will I lose my desire to live and want to sit on the couch waiting for the sweet release of death while my chosen bitch ruins my life?

Good luck with that Christian singles thing,,bro.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:59:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:09:23 AM EDT
[#39]
run like hell from chrstian single women, my best friend and brother hooked up with them at a retreat.
all f*&king insane!!!! they have some serious issues that's why they are there.

meat

go to a bar a find one that drinks beer.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:12:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Now THAT's a "mean girl".

And you are???????????? Sounds like you are having a hard time dealing with the fact you got OWNED (and by a 31 year old (still) single woman to boot). You should have asked her out right there on the spot.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:23:20 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Oh yeah?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:25:34 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

works for me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top