Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 1/12/2006 2:01:04 PM EDT
I was looking at their handguns when this customer came in and asked if they had any .44 special ammo.
The kid working the counter says "is there such a thing"
I hope it was his first day
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:04:28 PM EDT
I've been to the Gander Mountain in the western suburbs of Chicago...near St. Charles. I was really impressed with the collection they had there...the biggest I have ever seen. Sadly, they lacked any of the magazine fed rifles which we yearn for on this board.

I hear Cabelas, on the other hand...as got it all. I need to stop in one sometime...too bad none are close to me.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:06:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/12/2006 2:07:59 PM EDT by twonami]

Originally Posted By Zippy_The_Wonderdog:
I've been to the Gander Mountain in the western suburbs of Chicago...near St. Charles. I was really impressed with the collection they had there...the biggest I have ever seen. Sadly, they lacked any of the magazine fed rifles which we yearn for on this board.

I hear Cabelas, on the other hand...as got it all. I need to stop in one sometime...too bad none are close to me.

GM is known to be EBR unfriendly.
The Cabelas I work at has a decent selection but not great. At least they carry them
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:08:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Zippy_The_Wonderdog:

Cabelas carries a .50BMG AR upper!

On another note, .44 special is not very common these days. I can understand how a $6/hour employee wouldn't know.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:08:18 PM EDT
The sportsman's warehouse an hours drive from her carries M1As, AR-15s, and AR-10s. I was pleased.
Top Top