Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2002 1:27:42 PM EDT
A recent thread (yeah, I’m talking about you, Captain Pooby) exemplified this when the poster talked about his overt racism toward his Saudi Arabian acquaintance. You sir, are coming off as an asshole – you incite hatred where there is none.
View Quote

Adam_White Accused me of being a racist on another thread. I never looked at the thread untill today because its header never piqued my curiousity. I  dont want my reply to get lost and unread on page four so I posted a new thread.
I believe I have the right to face my accuser.
You obviously dont understand english. Nothing I said to Saleh was racist in the least.
The higher ups in the Saudi regime(he's a dignitary in the embassy) know a lot more than they let on. He knows, and he knows I know. He knows I dont believe for one minute that they are as innocent as they claim and he knows I'm right.Its very transparent in his voice and face. He doesn't carry the lie very well. He knows it sounds very hollow.
I was just calling him on his lies and hipocracy( remember, beer and hotdogs are no-no's for Muslims)in my own way. I think his government supports terrorists, and he supports his government....ergo, he is a terrorist. "If you are not with us, you are against us."(just a quote from GB)
I told him what I thought TO HIS FACE!
Go ahead, call me a racist. The truth is far from it. I just CALLED HIM ON HIS SHIT!
Nothing racist about it.
BP
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2002 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe you 2 should just meet somewhere and duke it out...  [kill]
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 1:31:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Huh?? I'm having a hard time following this.

So I'll just say this -

The "racist / anti-Semite" slanderous accusation is the refuge of those who can't make an argument without attacking their opponent.

I know (from personal experience) its hard to let stuff like that slide, but know this - whoever stoops to that kind of trash automatically loses the debate.

Link Posted: 8/26/2002 1:32:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't feel bad, Captain. Some people around here will call you a racist just for breathing.

Actually speak the truth (especially concerning the scum we're at war with) and they're likely to call for your immediate death by firing squad.

I wonder if GoatBoy is aware that DU has pierced his firewall?
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 1:44:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh, and as I recall. Those Muslim terrorists, who were so devoted to their religion that they were willing to die flying airplanes into the WTC. Werent they hanging out in strip bars a few nights beforehand?
My point is, they will eat hot dogs, drink beer, watch strippers etc... because those parts of their religion arent convenient at the time. But they stand up and shout the parts that speak of killing the infidels when it furthers their twisted political agenda and thirst for blood.
HIPOCRACY!!!
BP
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 1:46:03 PM EDT
[#5]
This is fucking stupid. Even if you were a racist, who gives a shit? It's your God given right and one of the beauties of living in the United States. If one day I decide I don't like black people or blue people or whatever, then I am perfectly within my rights to say I don't like those people. It isn't against the law to be a racist.

Today I've decided that I don't like crybabies. All of you crybabies out there crying RACIST and REPERATIONS can go screw yourself.

In real life I'm about as far from a racist as you can get. I think that everybody is equally fucking stupid.

Lock it up.......
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 1:48:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top