Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 7:47:11 PM EDT
Does anyone have an idea how much it would cost? What kind of registration requirements would there be for Idaho and Utah?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:54:23 AM EDT
[#2]
You might get a better anser in the silencertests.com forum or over at rimfirecentral.com.

There's not a lot out there for buckmarks, but I do know that Tactical Solutions makes thier aluminum barrels with a 1/2-28 threaded end for thread mounting.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:45:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:58:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Try Pre Bans here on the board - or go to the AZHTF and put a post out there looking for him.  I know him, and he has an EXCELLENT reputation for doing the exact thing you're interested in doing.  

Hell of a nice guy and will steer you straight on any questions you may have, and can probably even do it for you (not sure about those laws and stuff, so I can't say for certain, you'd have to ask him).  You won't be disappointed dealing with him.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:06:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Go look at thisSRT
Some of the best supressor stuff avaible. Doug is a great guy to deal with. My stuff from him is top shelf quality. You will not be sorry.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:52:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the replys you guys...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top