Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2013 10:32:34 AM EDT
This is normally the only gun board I read but lately I have been stepping out and reading some others. Today I was reading the for sale section of another board and here is what I found:

Guy is selling some brass I'm going to copy and paste the posts and change the names. I won't link to the other forum but check out this complete asshattery:

GSB:

I have about XXX pieces of XXXXX for sale. It is all the same lot #, and was just fired the week of July 29, 2013 - August 1, 2013.

$45/100 shipped

I will either ship as is, or polish...your choice.

a week later

GSB

All has sold..... Thanks

Less than two hours later:

FUCKING DOUCHE NOZZLE posts:

Swindler

GSB posts:

I'm confused FDN, I posted something for sale, it sold so I posted it sold.

a few minutes later:

FDN posts:

Super soft brass that is already once fired at $XXX for XXX. Garbage.

you a cop? You pick that up after training?

GSB:

FDN, you are a troll! I guess every Forum needs one. Not a cop, and yes the brass was shagged.

FDN:

Not a troll, just find it very hard to wrap my head around anybody being so low as to sell once fired xxx brass at such a price.

GSB:

Ok, well don't buy it then. I don't troll all your posts. In fact i shoot xxx brass and it shoots freaking awesome for me.

some other guy posts:

FDN if you think the price is high, then do not express interest. Free country he can ask what he wants and people can buy them if they want. Do not be mad that he has $380+ dollars in his pocket you do not.

GSB:

I actually sold it for a lot less than the posted price.

and the final bit of complete douche baggery is this:

FDN:

Some other Guy, you can suck it and where did I express interest? I'm not mad somebody else is putting money in their pocket. The gov pays me plenty to do pretty much nothing but go to school. I have more spending money now then I did while I was working. Thanks for paying your taxes cuz I'm raking it in tax free right now.

GSB, I am glad you didn't actually charge $45 per 100.

Holy shit. I cannot believe a board lets that go on anywhere let alone the for sale section.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 12:06:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:02:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Mods - they do occasionally step away from their 'puters and go shooting ....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

<snip>

Holy shit. I cannot believe a board lets that go on anywhere let alone the for sale section.

The Mods - they do occasionally step away from their 'puters and go shooting ....

Yeah I guess you don't realize how green the grass is until you go elsewhere. Thread stomping personal attacks and flaunting the fact he's FSA.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:04:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:09:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Hats off to the Mods.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top