Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2005 4:40:47 PM EDT
So MrGH is getting all the shooting in he can before he has surgery. He has been out all weekend with buddies, leaving me home alone with lilGH. So all of you who have had kids knows that a two and half year old is hyper beyond hyper anyway. Well when MrGH got home tonight I left and went to get groceries (alone). He said while I was gone lilGH got up in the chair by the fishtank and was sitting there very quietly, MrGH thought he was watching the fish and thought that was really cool. He went over a few minutes later to "watch the fish" too and low and behold lilGH was NOT watching the fish, he was stuffing chocolate candies in his mouth as fast as he could chew them. MrGH estimates about two pounds of chocolate!!! Needless to say he is now bouncing off the walls! I escaped to the computer room to let daddy deal with it after lilGH came up behind me and bit me on the behind!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:43:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:57:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I hate to laught, but holy cow...Take a sleeping pill, go to bed, and leave him to deal with lilGH.  Wow...2 lbs of chocolate.  Whoa...

I'm laughing too, he's a funny kid. Hyper as he is, he isn't bothering me too awful much!.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:15:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:19:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:33:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
WTH are you doing with two pounds of chocolate in the house, anyway?

Tip:  Get some chocolate Ex-Lax and let the little monster pig out on it all he wants.

Before long, his sweet tooth will shrink to nothing.   But there will be messy complications.

Hey, live and learn, right?  

CJ

I have to keep my girlish figure somehow!!

no seriously, it was a gift from a friend, I have been sampling small pieces every day over the last mth, I still had a mth or more left, until tonight. Oh well.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:07:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Hilarious!  Mine's getting sneaky, too.  He's yet to bite my butt, though.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:10:19 PM EDT
[#7]
that 2# in will equal close to 2# out....look out !!  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:28:30 PM EDT
[#8]
and people still wonder why i dont have kids

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:02:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
and people still wonder why i dont have kids

D-C...You sound like a friend of mine who likes to say that her kids are in her ovaries...where they BELONG!!!!!!!!!!

I can sypathize with the chocolate guzzling AND the bum biting.

<<sigh>>

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:09:54 AM EDT
[#10]
That is too funny, MrsGungho!  

But don't you know you should have just eaten 4 pounds of chocolate so you could have kept up with him ?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:42:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Wow, I feel bad for getting MrG out of the house!!!!!  I hope LilG and yourself recover!!!  I wish you could have came out and burned some powder with us.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:01:47 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Wow, I feel bad for getting MrG out of the house!!!!!  I hope LilG and yourself recover!!!  I wish you could have came out and burned some powder with us.

I would have rather been burning powder all day, but motherhood called me that day. We recovered just fine, after a good nights sleep. And don't feel bad, you got him to take me out the night before WITHOUT kids, that was a good break for me!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:09:43 AM EDT
[#13]

And don't feel bad, you got him to take me out the night before WITHOUT kids, that was a good break for me!

Good, glad everything worked out!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:20:47 AM EDT
[#14]
CJ if you were left alone with a 2 year old all day you'd have a stash of chocolates too!

MrsGH......... I'm sorry!  I wouldn't trade places with you for all the tea in china!  I can only imagine the buzz LilGH has!!!

Chocolate YUM!!  Patty
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:28:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Can I scream with you?  

I'm sick and trying to watch my 2 yr old at the same time.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:59:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Forget the screaming...I have my three year old convinced that if he does not behave I am selling him to the gypsies!

The eight year old is more savvy...can't do the gypsy thing...so I've bookmarked reputable military schools and when he goes too far, I sit here and "browse."

<evil mommy
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 11:52:19 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Forget the screaming...I have my three year old convinced that if he does not behave I am selling him to the gypsies!

The eight year old is more savvy...can't do the gypsy thing...so I've bookmarked reputable military schools and when he goes too far, I sit here and "browse."

<evil mommy

Can you forward me those links?  I tried talking 1Gunrunner into taking my daughter but he met her and I think the poor man's scared.  Patty
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

<evil mommy

That's funny.  My sister-in-law did the same thing with her 3 yr old.  I thought it was cruel at the time, but I'm beginning to wonder.  I think they used it like, "If you really want to live without any rules, you can always go live with the gypsies."  Hmmm... that might come in handy at my house soon (not, cause Hubby's a softee), only my son may say, "Sure, Mama.  Gypsies!  Where are you?"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top