Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 8/4/2009 8:19:57 AM EST

We all know that America has a health care crisis. At least we’ve been told that America has a health care crisis by the Democrat Party Machine, and that’s good enough for me. And, the Democrat Party Machine has told us what the problem is, evil greedy insurance companies. Yes, the evil greedy insurance companies are making record profits while ripping off the American people and the hardworking doctors. We all know this is true because the Democrats have told us it’s true.

And, of course, these evil greedy insurance companies are paying their puppets in the Republican Party to block any reforms of health care. I’m not really sure how a minority party who can’t even filibuster the Senate can somehow block legislation, but the Democrats tell me it’s true and so it must be true.

However, I’ve developed a solution that will not require any actual Government intervention. It will solve the problem of the greedy insurance companies and reward the hardworking Democrats in Congress for their service to the voters.

Here’s the solution…

1. A new private insurance company will be formed called “Obamacares Health Insurance”

2. Obamacares will be initially funded by the mandatory investments of all Democrat campaign funds, the personal wealth of Democrats who support the plan, as well as the personal wealth of key Democrat contributors such as George Soros. In compensation, the investors will be given shares of stock in the Obamacares corporation

3. Obamacares will then sell health insurance to private individuals or corporations at fair prices and using fair rules. It will be given NO legal advantages or additional funding from the Government.

4. With a private insurance company that’s being run by compassionate, caring, and intelligent people like the Democrats there will be no need for Government health care. Consumers will flock to the new company when individuals see how much better the Democrat run insurance company is.

5. The Democrats and the Democrat parry will personally profit from their insurance company, as is proper.

6. Of course, if the Democrats are full of shit, then they will go broke.

How about it? Think the Democrats will put their money where their mouth is?

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:22:22 AM EST
Capitalism is against the law these days ..... you didn't get the memo?
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:23:02 AM EST
They don't even want to be part of the health care system they wish to create. That should tell you all you need to know. Nor do they have an infinity for paying taxes.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:31:01 AM EST
You failed before you even got out of the gate.

If they can use your money, what incentive do they have to use their own?
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:33:07 AM EST

Originally Posted By Thuban:

We all know that America has a health care crisis. At least we’ve been told that America has a health care crisis by the Democrat Party Machine, and that’s good enough for me. And, the Democrat Party Machine has told us what the problem is, evil greedy insurance companies. Yes, the evil greedy insurance companies are making record profits while ripping off the American people and the hardworking doctors. We all know this is true because the Democrats have told us it’s true.

And, of course, these evil greedy insurance companies are paying their puppets in the Republican Party to block any reforms of health care. I’m not really sure how a minority party who can’t even filibuster the Senate can somehow block legislation, but the Democrats tell me it’s true and so it must be true.

However, I’ve developed a solution that will not require any actual Government intervention. It will solve the problem of the greedy insurance companies and reward the hardworking Democrats in Congress for their service to the voters.

Here’s the solution…

1. A new private insurance company will be formed called “Obamacares Health Insurance”

2. Obamacares will be initially funded by the mandatory investments of all Democrat campaign funds, the personal wealth of Democrats who support the plan, as well as the personal wealth of key Democrat contributors such as George Soros. In compensation, the investors will be given shares of stock in the Obamacares corporation

3. Obamacares will then sell health insurance to private individuals or corporations at fair prices and using fair rules. It will be given NO legal advantages or additional funding from the Government.

4. With a private insurance company that’s being run by compassionate, caring, and intelligent people like the Democrats there will be no need for Government health care. Consumers will flock to the new company when individuals see how much better the Democrat run insurance company is.

5. The Democrats and the Democrat parry will personally profit from their insurance company, as is proper.

6. Of course, if the Democrats are full of shit, then they will go broke.

How about it? Think the Democrats will put their money where their mouth is?

Brilliant. Another email is going out.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:55:45 AM EST
If people would just stop getting sick, there would be no heath care problem.

Why is this stuff so difficult for everyone to figure out?
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:02:25 AM EST
Originally Posted By TrojanMan:
You failed before you even got out of the gate.

If they can use your money, what incentive do they have to use their own?

Because they would make money on the investment.

It’s not intended to be serious. It’s just pointing out that the Democrats are full of shit when they blame insurance companies. If the insurance companies really were making outrageous profits then the Democrats (or any people with money) should just go into competition with the insurance companies and offer consumers a better deal.

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:20:33 AM EST
Mind if I send this idea along to my congress-critter?
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:25:59 AM EST
because everyone knows the no-good, freeloading conservative will use the system without paying into it. they ruin everything
Top Top