Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2001 4:02:29 PM EDT
I know the contitution prohibits succession, but what if we gave the Repulik of Kalifornia to Mexico, just imagine it.  The have all of those cities with Mexican sounding names anyway.
We would loose Diane Fienstien, the too many eloctoral votes, the obtuse thinking movie stars
and the politicians that believe our rights are privileges.
I am sure that Mexico would have a lot to gain.  Just look at all of the revenue that would be generated from what we would be "loosing".  
Sound like the deal of the Millenium.

Seriously,
Doug
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:06:29 PM EDT
[#1]
it's secession, not succesion.  

while we're at it, let's just let NYC flood too.  hell, the whole eastern seaboard can flood up to about 30 miles inland for all i care.  maybe global warming isn't such a bad idea.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:10:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:11:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Whitefang, California is already Mexico.  Difficult to do business in S. Cal or the Central Valley without speaking spanish.  Our unconstitutional laws are headed that direction.  

I understand your thinking, but man it sucks to be written off.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:12:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:25:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I should have said in my original post, that I don't want to offend any of our own.  I'm talking about people who love liberty, and the whole constitution, just enough to control other citizens rights.  What I have seen of California, is nice (San Diego).
My 5.56 cents,
Doug
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:30:26 PM EDT
[#6]
The states we need to loose are the states of complacency and apathy.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:35:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The states we need to loose are the states of complacency and apathy.
View Quote

Amen!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Why hasn't the good ole US of A made the english language it's national language.  I'm sorry but if you're going to live here fine.  At least speak language.  Hell, we even have freaking Univision.  Why?
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:41:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I know the contitution prohibits succession,
View Quote

BTW, can you point to where the Constitution states that?
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:59:37 PM EDT
[#10]
We can have a checkpoint at the border.

Do you have a gun?
Yes
You may enter the Free US of A.

Do you have a gun?
No
Well, then we need to catapult your butt back into LA.

that way, we can let the POPs (prisoners of politics) escape.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 5:43:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey guys:
I believe you want to "lose" California, not "loose" it.  "Loose" is how most liberals wear their neckties.  

Also, the Constitution does NOT prohibit "secession".  It doesn't prohibit "succession" either, whatever that means in this context.  

(Sorry but I am a little anal when it comes to proper English syntax.)

Anyway, your point is still a good one.  
Regards,
SOL
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 5:50:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Fifth largest economy in the WORLD.  You really need to be thinking on a less narrow basis.
Would be better to just kill everyone that doesn't support the Constitution.  Of course, I am speaking hypothetically.

SOL, try putting your punctuation inside your quotes.  Syntax has nothing to do with misapplication of words.  It's the study of the placement of sentence fragments (like quotes and periods).  [:D]  (So that's how you do a grin.)
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:08:37 PM EDT
[#13]
viva la revolution

heh any way Kalifornia is pretty much mexico anyway atleast So cal is.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:12:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I know the contitution prohibits succession, but what if we gave the Repulik of Kalifornia to Mexico, just imagine it. Seriously,
Doug
View Quote

The Constitution does not prohibit secession.  I do believe that any state can legally secede at any time.  I may be wrong, but that is my understanding.  I think the South should secede again, along with any other states that care to go along.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 2:12:32 AM EDT
[#15]
who will be the first one to RIP a star from the US flag?
if your willing to surrender 1 state (regardless of which one) then turn in your guns now, its OVER, and they won.

is it any wonder why kalif and gun owners are losing ?
with friends like this who needs enemies?

i sure as hell wouldnt give up ANY state in this union, ill fight to keep this countries best places down to the shit-filled places intact.
THIS IS AMERICA DAMN IT!!! WHERE IS YOUR FIGHTING SPIRIT ?
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 2:29:14 AM EDT
[#16]
how about southern sucession.it was a good idea once?
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 2:46:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Can I get a HELLLLLLL Yeah for LAgunman.....I'm with ya bro, Lock and load and lets get it on with these commies
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top