Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2009 12:01:59 PM EDT
Don't you think it might be just a lttle fun to fight zombies. Just a little. Excluding the fact that you and everyone you know could be eaten.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#1]
n.o.t.l.d. - dawn o.t.d. - day o.t.d. zombies / i.a.l. vamps yes, lots of fun...

d.o.t.d.04 zombies / 28days-months "infected" no, not so fun...

K.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:38:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually I think the smell would take all the fun out of it.  I live in just outside Cincinnati.  Hamilton County has 845,000 people. If the average person weighed just 100 pounds that's a potential for over 42,000 tons of rotting meat.  Throw in a 100,000 hungry stray dogs and the zombies may be the easiest thing to deal with.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:16:23 PM EDT
[#3]
^^^^^
and for post 2000, i bring you a hippie hating epiphany...

sure the stank of the undead would be a powerful arguement in fefense of a debate as to why the Zomb-ocalyps would be detrimental to society, yet i'd still rather deal with the undead than current everyday society as they'd probably still smell better than woodstock, burning man, insert-random-palooza, any random phish concert, the local celebration of 4:20 or the great american  smoke out, random lefty political rallies, or any other number of stank-assed, dirty-hippie, mass gatherings. and it'd be legal to shoot the undead. might even get to shoot some undead hippies, now that's the very defintion of a olfactory ofensive but wonderfully fun time!..

hippies, a bigger olfactory danger than the threat of the walking undead...

K.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:06:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
^^^^^
and for post 2000, i bring you a hippie hating epiphany...

sure the stank of the undead would be a powerful arguement in fefense of a debate as to why the Zomb-ocalyps would be detrimental to society, yet i'd still rather deal with the undead than current everyday society as they'd probably still smell better than woodstock, burning man, insert-random-palooza, any random phish concert, the local celebration of 4:20 or the great american  smoke out, random lefty political rallies, or any other number of stank-assed, dirty-hippie, mass gatherings. and it'd be legal to shoot the undead. might even get to shoot some undead hippies, now that's the very defintion of a olfactory ofensive but wonderfully fun time!..

hippies, a bigger olfactory danger than the threat of the walking undead...

K.

Rotting zombies have yet another redeeming quality over the groups mentioned. Once killed, Zombies eventually stop stinking.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:26:24 PM EDT
[#5]
The beauty of zombies is that you know what you're going to get. No talking behind your back. No ulterior motives. It wants to eat me. I dont want to be eaten. It is the most basic of relationships and I have to appreciate them for that. That said, I have over 13,000 rounds of ammo meant for its destruction. One of us will win. One of us will lose. I cant wait!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 10:29:20 PM EDT
[#6]
After the initial shock of "Holy Sh!t the Zombies are finally here" and capping off a few nearby Zs, I'd think you would get into a rythm...seek, find, point and shoot. Unless they were 28 Weeks Later or DOTD04 Zs. Not so fun then.

Might be fun in a Diary of the Dead farm scene or the Zombie Diaries store scene. Slow moving, lots of time to line up shots
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Look, nobody enjoys shooting zombies. But if you have to shoot zombies, well, you might as well enjoy it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top