Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2009 11:01:59 AM EST
Don't you think it might be just a lttle fun to fight zombies. Just a little. Excluding the fact that you and everyone you know could be eaten.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:24:31 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/13/2009 11:25:21 AM EST by Kar15]
n.o.t.l.d. - dawn o.t.d. - day o.t.d. zombies / i.a.l. vamps yes, lots of fun...

d.o.t.d.04 zombies / 28days-months "infected" no, not so fun...

K.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:38:50 AM EST
Actually I think the smell would take all the fun out of it. I live in just outside Cincinnati. Hamilton County has 845,000 people. If the average person weighed just 100 pounds that's a potential for over 42,000 tons of rotting meat. Throw in a 100,000 hungry stray dogs and the zombies may be the easiest thing to deal with.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:16:23 PM EST
^^^^^
and for post 2000, i bring you a hippie hating epiphany...

sure the stank of the undead would be a powerful arguement in fefense of a debate as to why the Zomb-ocalyps would be detrimental to society, yet i'd still rather deal with the undead than current everyday society as they'd probably still smell better than woodstock, burning man, insert-random-palooza, any random phish concert, the local celebration of 4:20 or the great american smoke out, random lefty political rallies, or any other number of stank-assed, dirty-hippie, mass gatherings. and it'd be legal to shoot the undead. might even get to shoot some undead hippies, now that's the very defintion of a olfactory ofensive but wonderfully fun time!..

hippies, a bigger olfactory danger than the threat of the walking undead...

K.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:06:32 PM EST
Originally Posted By Kar15:
^^^^^
and for post 2000, i bring you a hippie hating epiphany...

sure the stank of the undead would be a powerful arguement in fefense of a debate as to why the Zomb-ocalyps would be detrimental to society, yet i'd still rather deal with the undead than current everyday society as they'd probably still smell better than woodstock, burning man, insert-random-palooza, any random phish concert, the local celebration of 4:20 or the great american smoke out, random lefty political rallies, or any other number of stank-assed, dirty-hippie, mass gatherings. and it'd be legal to shoot the undead. might even get to shoot some undead hippies, now that's the very defintion of a olfactory ofensive but wonderfully fun time!..

hippies, a bigger olfactory danger than the threat of the walking undead...

K.

Rotting zombies have yet another redeeming quality over the groups mentioned. Once killed, Zombies eventually stop stinking.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:26:24 PM EST
The beauty of zombies is that you know what you're going to get. No talking behind your back. No ulterior motives. It wants to eat me. I dont want to be eaten. It is the most basic of relationships and I have to appreciate them for that. That said, I have over 13,000 rounds of ammo meant for its destruction. One of us will win. One of us will lose. I cant wait!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:29:20 PM EST
After the initial shock of "Holy Sh!t the Zombies are finally here" and capping off a few nearby Zs, I'd think you would get into a rythm...seek, find, point and shoot. Unless they were 28 Weeks Later or DOTD04 Zs. Not so fun then.

Might be fun in a Diary of the Dead farm scene or the Zombie Diaries store scene. Slow moving, lots of time to line up shots
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:54:02 PM EST

Look, nobody enjoys shooting zombies. But if you have to shoot zombies, well, you might as well enjoy it.

Top Top