Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 11:36:31 PM EDT
Oh, boy, I am having a party at the DU's expense.  I think the democraps are going to seriously have a mass suicide, or all move to Canada.  

Its great....

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!

GO W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:47:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep - things should get much quieter, much more civil, and much more gun-oriented once again here very soon, thank God!  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:51:29 PM EDT
[#2]
lol, then we'll only have to deal with the airsofters
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:58:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
lol, then we'll only have to deal with the airsofters

I've got a Tokoy Marue....Oh wait
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:02:22 AM EDT
[#4]

I've got a Tokoy Marue....Oh wait

What's that??  Somthing you caught overseas

Semper Fi
Shooter
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:03:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Oh, boy, I am having a party at the DU's expense.  I think the democraps are going to seriously have a mass suicide, or all move to Canada.  

Its great....

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!

GO W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!  You live.  Haven't seen a post from you for ages.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:10:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Are you kidding me?

Thay are all smoking crack.  They are calling it voter fraud, and saying that the machines were rigged.

It is complete and total denial.  They cannot accept the fact that "The people have spoken, and Bush won."
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:12:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I hope this dosnt violate anything in the COC.. but

FUCK DU.

I have some strange feeling that I am going to hate LIbs even more in the next few says.  I think that we are in for some hard core wining and bitching and moaning and MAJOR TIN FOIL HAT crap....

We cant even have a "landslide" victory.. these people are... not logical......?
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:14:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I hope this dosnt violate anything in the COC.. but

FUCK DU.

I have some strange feeling that I am going to hate LIbs even more in the next few says.  I think that we are in for some hard core wining and bitching and moaning and MAJOR TIN FOIL HAT crap....

We cant even have a "landslide" victory.. these people are... not logical......?

If we can't say "Fuck DU" here, waht can we say?
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:16:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Did somebody mention Airsoft? I have a Kemosabe (tm) Force 5000 sniper rifle, with a Yokosakihamagowa as a sidearm/backup with a +P(ower) super air pack.  I play every weekend and have been promoted to Senior Master General of our squad.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:17:11 AM EDT
[#10]
They are drinking the Koolaid.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 12:29:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Did somebody mention Airsoft? I have a Kemosabe (tm) Force 5000 sniper rifle, with a Yokosakihamagowa as a sidearm/backup with a +P(ower) super air pack.  I play every weekend and have been promoted to Senior Master General of our squad.

You too?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top