Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2004 10:51:07 AM EDT
My favorite Mexican gal here at work brought me in some of her special salsa. Well I have not had any since Feb when I started chemo. Doc said stay away from spicy while doing the treatment. Well the chemo ended the last part of July. And I thought Id be ok. Well NO im not.
Starting out very good flavor. A wonderful batch, just the right amount of onions and peppers... Then the habanaro starts to kick in... I have never had any problems with them in the past. But now OMG my mouth is on fire. I’m sweating. Damn its good and I cant stop eating even though my mouth is numb.. Well that was 2 hrs ago. And now my stomach hurts.. I am not looking forward to tomorrow!

But damn that was some good salsa.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:52:13 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I am not looking forward to tomorrow!

Keep an extinguisher next to the toilet!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:54:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Keep an extinguisher a popsicle next to the toilet!

Fixed it for ya'!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:55:08 AM EDT
[#3]
This thread may come in handy tomarrow.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=271391
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:56:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Drink some vegetable oil so you don't injure your colon.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:57:00 AM EDT
[#5]
QUICK!

Call up Heilo and ask him if you can use his bathroom!

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:59:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
QUICK!

Call up Heilo and ask him if you can use his bathroom!

Sgatr15

Yeah, I hear he has a two-holer outhouse.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:53:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:55:28 PM EDT
[#8]
And some Wet Ones chilled from the fridge to cup your butt lips with.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:06:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Man oh man is that going to burn in the mornin.

Take some advil ahead of time.

Bite down on something hard and give it hell.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:13:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
My favorite Mexican gal here at work brought me in some of her special salsa. Well I have not had any since Feb when I started chemo. Doc said stay away from spicy while doing the treatment. Well the chemo ended the last part of July. And I thought Id be ok. Well NO im not.
Starting out very good flavor. A wonderful batch, just the right amount of onions and peppers... Then the habanaro starts to kick in... I have never had any problems with them in the past. But now OMG my mouth is on fire. I’m sweating. Damn its good and I cant stop eating even though my mouth is numb.. Well that was 2 hrs ago. And now my stomach hurts.. I am not looking forward to tomorrow!

Habenaro's are not the way to find out that your tolerance for capsicum is gone!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:15:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Put the toilet paper in the fridge that way it will be cool and refreshing Its a nice little tip I learned from the mexican cooks I used to work with who made incredible salsa.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:16:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Habenaro's are not the way to find out that your tolerance for capsicum is gone!

No shit!!
And like the idiot I am I put some more of the salsa on the burritos I had tonight. It burns so good.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:17:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Habaneros are interesting when your drinking beer and playing my dick is bigger than yours with the guys, but I prefer to taste my other food too.  

Let us know if the going in was worth the going out.  Veggie oil.  That won't do your gall bladder any good, might even cause it to swell up some. Let us know if it feels like a tennis ball, a softball, or a basketball under there.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:21:07 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Hmmmmmmm.........  dude, you got butt lips???? WTF!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:21:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Put the toilet paper in the fridge that way it will be cool and refreshing Its a nice little tip I learned from the mexican cooks I used to work with who made incredible salsa.

Was that you that killed out the bathroom the other day at work?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:22:20 PM EDT
[#16]
That's how you know if it was good or not...It's gotta burn going in and coming out!

That's how a Mexican knows when he's hungry..His ass stops burning!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:23:09 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No shit!!
And like the idiot I am I put some more of the salsa on the burritos I had tonight. It burns so good.

Your a sick pup!!!  You better chain your ass down to the toilet or the flames out of your ass are going to propel you into orbit.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:23:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Look forward to giving birth to a set of broken dishes tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:36:30 PM EDT
[#19]
I kill the bathroom because its part of my job description...just like making fun of upper management.

For those of you who dont know I work with blue84s10 and my boss is just like lumberg from office space; ummm yeah uhhhh I need you tooo uhhhh come in to work on friday.......yeah they are both usless.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:39:34 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmmmmmm.........  dude, you got butt lips???? WTF!!!

This has me fucking crying.

Charlie
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:40:59 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I kill the bathroom because its part of my job description...just like making fun of upper management.

For those of you who dont know I work with blue84s10 and my boss is just like lumberg from office space; ummm yeah uhhhh I need you tooo uhhhh come in to work on friday.......yeah they are both usless.

Dude Steve some how pulled Prince tickets out of his ass today and was trying to give them to people, he must have had like 20 of them. I don't think anyone took them either. Might as well use them as TP
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:45:26 PM EDT
[#22]
figures steve would like prince....I bet he went with greg.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:55:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Keep an extinguisher a popsicle next to the toilet!

Fixed it for ya'!

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:56:48 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Man oh man is that going to burn in the mornin.

Take some advil ahead of time.

Bite down on something hard and give it hell.

- BG

DONT WIPE!!!!! DAB GENTLY!!!!

and dont forget to yell...

[AustinPowers]WHO DOES NUMBER TWO WORK FOR!!!!!!!![/AustinPowers]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:06:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Take a pill
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:54:30 AM EDT
[#26]
try being shot in the leg by a .45 thats pain
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:07:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Goodmorning  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top