Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 1:46:39 AM EST
I think the idea of showering the mideast with thermonuclear warheads is ill-conceived and a poor approach. It is rash and reflects an emotional reaction to events.

After calming down and exhaling slowly, I think you'll agree that neutron is the way to go. Neutron bombs leave the infrastructure intact. The survivors can then work the oil fields for us.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:47:41 AM EST
Good point, we need the oil. Gas prices are high.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:54:28 AM EST
Thanks for keeping us level headed. Too bad Bush Sr. disassembled most of the neutron weapon warheads. Fucker. Ah well, we tried, let the Saturn V go.

-Steve
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:13:18 AM EST

Originally Posted By stevenb:
Thanks for keeping us level headed. Too bad Bush Sr. disassembled most of the neutron weapon warheads. Fucker. Ah well, we tried, let the Saturn V go.

-Steve

I remember reading Lady Thatcher's reason for rejecting nuclear disarmament. She said that "since the knowledge of how to build them exists, we'd build them if we needed them, so let's just keep what we have", or something to that effect.

Los Alamos, are you listening?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:29:44 AM EST

Originally Posted By Brohawk:
I think the idea of showering the mideast with thermonuclear warheads is ill-conceived and a poor approach. It is rash and reflects an emotional reaction to events.

After calming down and exhaling slowly, I think you'll agree that neutron is the way to go. Neutron bombs leave the infrastructure intact. The survivors can then work the oil fields for us.

Agreed
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:20:23 AM EST
I am a firm believer in imperialism thru the use of neutrons.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:36:55 AM EST
I personally would have us use conventional weapons.

I don't think we need to save any "infrastructure" dating from just after the stone age.

I want them to see everything that would be coming.

After that's done, we should send out "special teams" to root out the remaining cowards in hiding no matter where they are.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:38:27 AM EST
We need that soil to be healthy for the footfall of American boots, as we marck into Iran, Syria......
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:40:36 AM EST
Nothing says 'I love you' like a bullet... it's more personal than bombing them from orbit.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:47:02 AM EST

Originally Posted By Brohawk:
I remember reading Lady Thatcher's reason for rejecting nuclear disarmament. She said that "since the knowledge of how to build them exists, we'd build them if we needed them, so let's just keep what we have", or something to that effect.

Los Alamos, are you listening?

Top Top