Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/8/2010 8:20:29 AM EDT
I just recently moved into a new house and have been getting all of my things situated and out of boxes and trash bags after moving. Today I was putting all of my supplements up. Well like with every order from bodybuilding.com they usually send some random sample packets of random shit. In my last order they sent me this:

So I usually just toss these into the back of my supplements cupboard and call it good. But since I had moved and was clearing all of these out I asked the girlfriend if she wanted it since its a "for her" supplement. Anyways I just tossed them to her and said I got them free in my last order and she could have them if she wanted.

Well, she was not quite happy with whatever I supposedly was insinuating or referencing to her... Good Game me!

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:22:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Dibs on guns and ammo
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:23:38 AM EDT
[#2]
We're gonna need some pics.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:25:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Hold on a sec Blac..is this that scorching hot brunette from the BOTD thread or did you stay broken up with her?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:26:49 AM EDT
[#4]
ur fukin dum
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:27:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

yup

Not if she needs fat pills.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:27:45 AM EDT
[#6]
i agree. need pics
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:30:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I need photographic evidence. NOW!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Sorry guys pics have been posted in BOTD numerous times now and locked/deleted numerous times. But I think there is still one in archives that was locked you can look at.
eta:

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=142&t=1055301

I did the /search for you members. She's not really a looker and could definitely use the stuff as mentioned above, but hey you cant say I didnt post pics!

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:32:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:33:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sorry guys pics have been posted in BOTD numerous times now and locked/deleted numerous times. But I think there is still one in archives that was locked you can look at.

Yeah I remember her...yow...that girl is perfect...you should have known better knucklehead!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:37:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Ouch! A Twix Bar moment!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:41:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Ouch! A Twix Bar moment!

It's funny that's exactly what went through my head... "To give to your friends!"

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:47:09 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

eta:

I did the /search for you members. She's not really a looker and could definitely use the stuff as mentioned above, but hey you cant say I didnt post pics!

Bullshit! You play in the Big Leagues!

And if she ever did any non-BOTD compliant pics, it wouldn't bother me at all if you sent me the links thru a pm. I promise it wouldn't bother me!

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:08:47 AM EDT
[#14]
I remember her; great eyes and pinup girl looks You need to have your head examined for tossing fat chick pills at her; even if you said you got them for free Take your lumps like a man!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:16:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Gotta remember many women think in terms of implication.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:24:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

eta:

And if she ever did any non-BOTD compliant pics, it wouldn't bother me at all if you sent me the links thru a pm. I promise it wouldn't bother me!

wont bother me either.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:35:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

eta:

HOLY SHIT!!  Your GF is seriously hot.  If she gets tired of you send her my way, and I will divorce my wife right now!  (not really, but your GF is very good looking lucky bastard)
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:18:49 AM EDT
[#18]
A Tactical mistake with possible Strategic consequences.

The Ol' Crew Chief
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:23:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Dude, UR FU KIN NOT MART!!!!!!!

better have your eyes checked - those pics you linked - SHE'S HOT!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:26:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:29:59 AM EDT
[#21]
yeah, you fucked up LOL
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:33:00 AM EDT
[#22]
momentary stupidity or are you brain damaged?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:02:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Damn is you retarded?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:01:39 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

See the problem is she walks around dressed like a hobo. It's distracting

I wouldnt go as far as to say she is "hot". Yeah she's decent, but definitely not "hot".

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:09:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned-except a hot chick who's just been handed anti-fat pills by her boyfriend. Then, even the Devil himself looks for a safe place to hide.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:14:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Holy cow, a woman overreacting?  Say it isn't so!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Hope you like cake, pie will be out of stock for awhile.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:24:01 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

eta:

Screen set.  Drum door.  Hurricane.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:24:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

eta:

HOLY SHIT!!  Your GF is seriously hot.  If she gets tired of you send her my way, and I will divorce my wife right now!  (not really, but your GF is very good looking lucky bastard)

this
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

See the problem is she walks around dressed like a hobo. It's distracting.

I wouldnt go as far as to say she is "hot". Yeah she's decent, but definitely not "hot".

she doesnt read arfcom does she?

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:29:53 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:31:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:

ill have to suggest laser eye surgery, the most expensive one you can find.  or you could just stop smoking crack.  or you could just le me have at her.  Ill let her know how hot she is occasionally.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:32:38 PM EDT
[#33]
the crazy...you stuck it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:33:19 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not hot? Are you high!?

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#35]
75% retard

Tread carefully from here
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:50:55 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:44:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Flowers, homemade brownies, and oral sex..... get to it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:45:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Hope you got a man cave with a good lock and its own exterior exit...

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:47:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

If the hobo clothes distract you from her good looks, take them off her.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:50:35 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

eta:

Definitely playing out of his league...good job man.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:57:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn.

Seems that you don't realize how good you've got it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

eta:

wont bother me either.

I share the mindset of these gentlemen.  

Very pretty lady you have there.  

Hopefully she doesn't cut your balls off for saying she needs fat pills.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:11:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Dibs on guns and ammo

Screw his guns and ammo. Seriously.

I'll take dibs on woman. I've got plenty of guns and ammo.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:15:15 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

eta:

Out of my league? Roflmao?
Quoted:

Kharn

I do actually have a man cave at the new house, that's the badass thing... It has double french doors with no locks and no exterior exit :(

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm taking it that nobody on here has seen the movie, "The other guys"

Those are 2 direct quotes from will Ferrell regarding his extremely attractive wife. It is just a joke, yes I know my gf is an attractive woman.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:17:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

eta:

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:22:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
http://www.geevoima.fi/WebRoot/GPL/Shops/16012009-123127/4B63/B1A1/69B4/A50F/6AB4/59FA/3D38/9DB0/LIPO6HersBottle.jpg

So I usually just toss these into the back of my supplements cupboard and call it good. But since I had moved and was clearing all of these out I asked the girlfriend if she wanted it since its a "for her" supplement. Anyways I just tossed them to her and said I got them free in my last order and she could have them if she wanted.

Well, she was not quite happy with whatever I supposedly was insinuating or referencing to her... Good Game me!

You're fucking shitting me, right? You seriously (as in for real) thought it'd be a good idea to give a woman a fat burning supplement as a gift?

I really don't know what to say.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:35:07 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

eta:

Out of my league? Roflmao?
Quoted:

Kharn

I do actually have a man cave at the new house, that's the badass thing... It has double french doors with no locks and no exterior exit :(

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm taking it that nobody on here has seen the movie, "The other guys"

Those are 2 direct quotes from will Ferrell regarding his extremely attractive wife. It is just a joke, yes I know my gf is an attractive woman.

Arfcom does not watch movies. Movies are just Hollywood/D.C. propaganda programs.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:55:12 PM EDT
[#48]
And that's when the fight started...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:12:09 PM EDT
[#49]
You fucked up.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:17:53 PM EDT
[#50]
DAYUM!!!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top